Bobbling Obama

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Bobbling Obama​

By: David Garth

Perhaps you may not have heard, but Glenn Beck is making big news for a stunt he just pulled off. Beck submerged a bobble-head doll of Barack Obama in a jar of fluid that looked like urine, proclaimed it art, and named it "Obama in Pee Pee".

Needless to say, the Twitterverse is going crazy with comments about how repulsive, vile, shameless, and disrespectful this action was. An author who published a story about the event even came out and wrote "Glenn Beck, the right wing, Tea party sicko -- who's obsessed with President Obama -- is at it again".

Fascinating.

To up the ante, Beck tried to sell the artwork on Ebay, with all proceeds to be donated to charity. The highest bid was $13,800.00 before Ebay pulled the plug on the auction.

As stated earlier, there are thousands and thousands of people who are outraged over this incident. There are, at the same time, thousands and thousands of people that are laughing their collective butts off --this author included. It has been absolutely delightful to see the Left throwing fits of outrage and reading their horrified comments. I haven't laughed this hard since hearing Joe Biden on the campaign trail.

There are only two possible conclusions that we can draw from the leftist hysteria. Either they don't know about the so-called "Piss Christ", or they are hypocritical beyond redemption.

If you are part of the first group, please allow me to tell you a story.

In 1989, artist (if we can be extremely broad with the term) Andres Serrano used $15,000 of taxpayer funds and created his masterpiece, though exactly what it was a "piece" of I will leave to your imagination. His artwork, which was called Immersion (Piss Christ), consisted of a photograph of a crucifix submerged in a jar of the artist's urine.

After making appearances in museums around the world, it was recently exhibited at the Edward Tyler Nahem gallery in New York City.

You may remember the riots and murders that took place around this time from angry Christians who just couldn't..... oh wait. Sorry. That never happened.

Needless to say, however, there were millions of Christians that were very upset about the piece of crap, er, art. It wasn't the content that bothered them near as much as the fact that their tax dollars had been used to help produce it.

In the end, however, the song remained the same. Christians should just shut up and let the art world proceed with its evolution, regardless of whether the artwork is subsidized by the taxpayer or not.

[excerpt]

Read more:
Blog: Bobbling Obama

Glenn Beck is a genius.

He's a genius con-artist, doesn't make him anyone to respect. If I were to piss all over an image of Reagan just because I believe he was an incredibly bad president can I be a genius too?

Here's another genius stamped from the same mold, or rather an attention whore looking to gain a fanatical following of simpletons.

Gainesville Pastor Calls for National Burning Effigy of President Obama Day | Local News - 970 WFLA Tampa Bay's News, Traffic & Weather

They learned it from their Muslim friends.

Just acting like libtards do.... You guys think weird things can be art.

You guys, what if they are female?

Glenn Beck is a genius.

He's a genius con-artist, doesn't make him anyone to respect. If I were to piss all over an image of Reagan just because I believe he was an incredibly bad president can I be a genius too?

You are probably too young to know what this stunt is all about. Becks genius in in his satire and his ability to make a point. Which he does extremely well with this "artwork".

If you would like to educate yourself, google "piss christ" or "christ in pee". That should get you started.

You know, this could cause blacks to riot. An anti obama skit? Beck has nothing better to do beside picking his nose. Beck has a long history of stupid. WTF is he anyway?

I don't like anything put in urine and called art.

It isn't actually pee pee.... I think it's a funny gag on the public :lol:

It is. The funniest thing is the reaction from the left. Now mind you, most lefties are ignorant of history and current events (that's how you get to be a leftie) or simply too young to know what the purpose is behind this "art" of Glenn's.

Forum List

Back