Bob Woodward Quits WP Over Clinton emails - Wikileaks : Breaking News Report

Dear, you don't set the standards of what is what.

Give us proof, convincing proof, that he has quit or been fired.
OP/ED has a set standard of using opine which is hers to use if you read the forum this is under.
On the other hand you are a known liar and troll in which case you have no standards, ethics or morals.
I have every right to question her standards when she has no evidence for them except crazy talk.

Your flame attack is not wise.

OP/ED has a set standard of using opine which is hers to use if you read the forum this is under.
On the other hand you are a known liar and troll in which case you have no standards, ethics or morals.
I have every right to question her standards when she has no evidence for them except crazy talk.

Your flame attack is not wise.
Not a flame, its fact.

I have every right to question her standards when she has no evidence for them except crazy talk. Your flame attack is not wise.
Not a flame, its fact.
Since you are merely giving your opinion, it is not fact.

All Mrs. M. is doing is giving her opinion, based on . . . nothing.

Woodward, I have been given good reason to believe, is seriously ill and is spending time with family.

I have every right to question her standards when she has no evidence for them except crazy talk. Your flame attack is not wise.
Not a flame, its fact.
Since you are merely giving your opinion, it is not fact.

All Mrs. M. is doing is giving her opinion, based on . . . nothing.

Woodward, I have been given good reason to believe, is seriously ill and is spending time with family.
Is that the excuse the criminal Clinton campaign is putting out there? You need to find another boss. You're no longer in the gutter, you're underneath it.

There is no valid corroboration for Mrs. M.'s alt right fascist hit piece.
Perhaps you should control yourself. There is no need for your troll attacks unless you want to display your very low intelligence level. There were source citations in the Op-Ed but no source citations from you. Please quit attempting to derail the thread, even if you don't like the content. TIA

[QUOTE="defcon4, post: 15710640, member: 53115"
Perhaps you should control yourself. There is no need for your troll attacks unless you want to display your very low intelligence level. There were source citations in the Op-Ed but no source citations from you. Please quit attempting to derail the thread, even if you don't like the content. TIA[/QUOTE]

Is it really fair to expect a 12-year old to exhibit greater self control?

Forum List

Back