Bob Schieffer:I Didn’t Ask Holder About the Black Panther Thing Because I Didn’t Know

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Eyeblast.tv

Last Sunday, Face the Nation host Bob Schieffer had Attorney General Eric Holder on for an entire half hour, and never once asked him about the Department of Justice dropping the case against the New Black Panther Party for voter intimidation, or any of the subsequent events surrounding that story, including the DoJ whistleblower.

Shieffer was asked recently why he didn’t bring up the story about the whistleblower, and his answer was simple: He didn’t know about it. Why? Because he was on vacation the previous week.
Bob’s entire staff must have been on vacation as well. You’d think this would make CBS News execs ask themselves what they’re paying all those people for, but I’m not counting on it. There’s simply no way this was just “oversight.”

I’m just wondering how Schieffer knew to ask Holder seven questions concerning the Russian spy story. Bob couldn’t possibly have known about that because he was on vacation when the story broke — and we know this because the DoJ whistleblower story became common knowledge (everywhere except major television network newsrooms, apparently) the same week the Russian spy story broke.

Michelle Malkin Bob Schieffer: I Didn’t Ask Holder About the Black Panther Thing Because I Didn’t Know About It

Intersting what blind faith can do to the media. Especially, when they are desperately trying to get Democrats re-elected.

Schieffer is just a typical corrupt Liberal Media hack. Who trusts the Liberal dominated MSM anymore? I'm actually very surprised anyone watched that interview. I'm sure Schieffer is a nice man but he is a corrupt Liberal Media hack at the end of the day. He didn't know? Yea right.

How can he not know? This story has been bubbling around since last November and he just now heard about it? Has he spent the last 20 months in the bottom of a cave?

Well since the MSM didn't deem it worth covering I'm not surprised Sciffer wan't aware.

If he'd been watching FOX he would have known all about it. LOL

Just keep trying to pretend that the Bush DOJ did not decide how to charge this case huh?

Last edited:
Eyeblast.tv

Last Sunday, Face the Nation host Bob Schieffer had Attorney General Eric Holder on for an entire half hour, and never once asked him about the Department of Justice dropping the case against the New Black Panther Party for voter intimidation, or any of the subsequent events surrounding that story, including the DoJ whistleblower.

Shieffer was asked recently why he didn’t bring up the story about the whistleblower, and his answer was simple: He didn’t know about it. Why? Because he was on vacation the previous week.
Bob’s entire staff must have been on vacation as well. You’d think this would make CBS News execs ask themselves what they’re paying all those people for, but I’m not counting on it. There’s simply no way this was just “oversight.”

I’m just wondering how Schieffer knew to ask Holder seven questions concerning the Russian spy story. Bob couldn’t possibly have known about that because he was on vacation when the story broke — and we know this because the DoJ whistleblower story became common knowledge (everywhere except major television network newsrooms, apparently) the same week the Russian spy story broke.

Michelle Malkin Bob Schieffer: I Didn’t Ask Holder About the Black Panther Thing Because I Didn’t Know About It

Intersting what blind faith can do to the media. Especially, when they are desperately trying to get Democrats re-elected.

Still BOGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

249.gif

what's the real story? the bush team are the ones who reduced charges to a civil offense....unlike what right wing blogs and fox implied....

there should be a story on how fox and bloggers and the fake whistleblower got the right wing up in arms calling out the black obama and holder on being preferential towards blacks when it was the bush team that initially gave them reduced charges.... sheesh

How can he not know? This story has been bubbling around since last November and he just now heard about it? Has he spent the last 20 months in the bottom of a cave?
Will they get Holder back for another interview and ask him about this issue? I doubt it? only the old watch the main street media. I only watch it to see the propoganda and lies they are spewing to the elderly!!! Once the elderly die they will really be screwed, cause thes people are their main viewers!!!! And the major liberal newspapers are just as bad!!! I would be afraid to use the newspaper to line my bird cage now. I would be afraid of my bird getting cancer of the ass from these rags!!!!

Forum List

Back