Bob Ross is a fucking genius

I bought one of his DVD learn to paint deals some time back. It ended up on a shelf for awhile but after buying the needed supplies I decided to give it a go.

I made a lot of happy accidents but more importantly that man is just what the Dr ordered for a sleepless nights. He makes a better sleeping aid than a paint teacher! Put him on and 15 minutes later.....out like a light!

For a while, I'd put on Bob Ross every night to go to sleep.

I've done a couple of his paintings, too. His came out a lot better than mine did.

I bought one of his DVD learn to paint deals some time back. It ended up on a shelf for awhile but after buying the needed supplies I decided to give it a go.

I made a lot of happy accidents but more importantly that man is just what the Dr ordered for a sleepless nights. He makes a better sleeping aid than a paint teacher! Put him on and 15 minutes later.....out like a light!

Indeed he is. I bought his books and DVD's for my first child, and it passed down to my second and third. They all benefitted from his excellent teaching style a lot.

For the number of paintings that Bob Ross made in his life, Bob Ross originals are shockingly expensive. They sell at auctions for thousands.

They should be. He was extremely anal, contrary to the image he projects on his PBS shows; he made several copies of what he was going to paint on his shows beforehand, and his own works show that quirk.

Forum List

Back