Bob Mueller's 10,000 lb Elephant in The Room: The Dirty Dossier.

So you're shitting green because Trumps piss antics may be revealed.

We get it.

Revealed When?

Any

Day

Now?
As long as Trump continues to be a Putin stooge, you won't have to worry about it.

How's NATO workin out for Vlad?

Hmm... Why would a Putin Stooge bolster missile defenses for The Ukraine, and get NATO to spend more of it's GDP on Defense AGAINST RUSSIA? Why did Obama pull missiles out of The Ukraine, and Crimea and let Putin take The Crimea?

Why did Obama intentionally weaken our military and fire experienced generals and officers by the thousands who were experts at dealing with Russian military tactics?

Why did Trump triple our military spending?

Why did Obama sell Uranium to Russia?

Why did Obama buy Kremlin Propaganda from Russia and Collude with them to defeat Trump?

Why did Obama tell Putin's right hand man in a Hot Mic moment that he'd give Putin a blow job as soon as the election was over?

You are Putin's Stooge, and so is Obama Bin Lying,
The snowflakes know Trump isn't a Putin stooge. That's just the story they spew to run cover for all the criminals in the FBI who have been caught spying on a lawfully elected president and trying to stage a coup against him.

It's my personal opinion that we need to go to the lengths of Public Hangings for all the Co-Conspirators, so that no one will dare a COUP for quite some time.

Then abolish The Patriot Act, FISA Court and Outlaw Mass Data Collection
A agree with you, but it's never going to happen. However, a long prison sentence is in the realm of possibility.

Why should you answer hypotheticals? That’s an easy one. Because if you are having a discussion you should give direct answers to direct questions, especially if you are wanting the person you are engaging with to answer your questions. This is communication 101. I’m shocked you didn’t know that.

So answer my questions and I’ll be happy to return the respect and answer yours. See how that works?
I gave you a direct answer. And that answer was in the form of a question. Is soliciting dirt on a political candidate from Russia a crime?

Since your hypothetical question is based in this fact, I cannot answer your hypothetical until we agree on what a crime is.
HAHAHa. You’ve got to be joking! You answered my question by asking a question?! Good one. That literally avoiding giving an answer.

Here I will show you how to answer a question, it isn’t hard. You asked if soliciting dirt from a foreign government a crime. From my understanding I’d say NO unless in that process other laws were broken.

Ok now you answer my question. And point of fact... my hypothetical isn’t based on any premise. You are prescribing that. I’m asking a very basic question that only has to do what what I asked. I know that’s tough for you to comprehend but try your best to go about this at face value.

So Carter Page having a discussion with a Plant, a Clinton Croney was No Reason to spy on him?
No reason to abuse The Unconstitutional FISA Court?
No reason for The FBI to act like the KGB, SS, or Gestapo?

Then there is no such thing as Obstruction of Justice since no crime was committed,

Now go back to your regular licking of Your Jack Booted Thug Heroes.

The only laws that were broken were laws broken by The Obama Administration, and they were some mighty high crimes and misdemeanors worthy of Obama's Impeachment even after he left office.
Whoa whoa tonto slow down. I took the time to answer your question now it’s your turn. You’ve dodge me four times now. Take a second and give a thoughtful and respectful answer and then I will respond in kind. See it’s called a civil conversation. Let’s try and have one.

There is no civility required nor is it ever to be granted in matters of TREASON.

Obama and Clinton Declared WAR on our DEMOCRACY and War on the United States of America and they solicited Russia's help and their Propaganda Apparatus to do so.
I’m not talking about treason. I’m talking about law. Why can’t you just answer a simple question? It’s not hard. And it has nothing to do with Trump, Obama or Clinton.

Revealed When?

Any

Day

Now?
As long as Trump continues to be a Putin stooge, you won't have to worry about it.

How's NATO workin out for Vlad?

Hmm... Why would a Putin Stooge bolster missile defenses for The Ukraine, and get NATO to spend more of it's GDP on Defense AGAINST RUSSIA? Why did Obama pull missiles out of The Ukraine, and Crimea and let Putin take The Crimea?

Why did Obama intentionally weaken our military and fire experienced generals and officers by the thousands who were experts at dealing with Russian military tactics?

Why did Trump triple our military spending?

Why did Obama sell Uranium to Russia?

Why did Obama buy Kremlin Propaganda from Russia and Collude with them to defeat Trump?

Why did Obama tell Putin's right hand man in a Hot Mic moment that he'd give Putin a blow job as soon as the election was over?

You are Putin's Stooge, and so is Obama Bin Lying,
The snowflakes know Trump isn't a Putin stooge. That's just the story they spew to run cover for all the criminals in the FBI who have been caught spying on a lawfully elected president and trying to stage a coup against him.

It's my personal opinion that we need to go to the lengths of Public Hangings for all the Co-Conspirators, so that no one will dare a COUP for quite some time.

Then abolish The Patriot Act, FISA Court and Outlaw Mass Data Collection
A agree with you, but it's never going to happen. However, a long prison sentence is in the realm of possibility.

It needs to happen. How can you have a Democracy if you allow Treason to be committed against that Democracy and allow The Co-conspirators of a Treasonous COUP to walk away with not even a slap on the hand.

At the very least LIFE IN PRISON for these people would be showing them mercy.

If there are not severe penalties for these actions, then America and The Republic are in their last days.

I gave you a direct answer. And that answer was in the form of a question. Is soliciting dirt on a political candidate from Russia a crime?

Since your hypothetical question is based in this fact, I cannot answer your hypothetical until we agree on what a crime is.
HAHAHa. You’ve got to be joking! You answered my question by asking a question?! Good one. That literally avoiding giving an answer.

Here I will show you how to answer a question, it isn’t hard. You asked if soliciting dirt from a foreign government a crime. From my understanding I’d say NO unless in that process other laws were broken.

Ok now you answer my question. And point of fact... my hypothetical isn’t based on any premise. You are prescribing that. I’m asking a very basic question that only has to do what what I asked. I know that’s tough for you to comprehend but try your best to go about this at face value.

So Carter Page having a discussion with a Plant, a Clinton Croney was No Reason to spy on him?

Then there is no such thing as Obstruction of Justice since no crime was committed,

The only laws that were broken were laws broken by The Obama Administration, and they were some mighty high crimes and misdemeanors worthy of Obama's Impeachment even after he left office.
Whoa whoa tonto slow down. I took the time to answer your question now it’s your turn. You’ve dodge me four times now. Take a second and give a thoughtful and respectful answer and then I will respond in kind. See it’s called a civil conversation. Let’s try and have one.

There is no civility required nor is it ever to be granted in matters of TREASON.

Obama and Clinton Declared WAR on our DEMOCRACY and War on the United States of America and they solicited Russia's help and their Propaganda Apparatus to do so.
I’m not talking about treason. I’m talking about law. Why can’t you just answer a simple question? It’s not hard. And it has nothing to do with Trump, Obama or Clinton.

You cannot talk about THE LAW without talking about Treason. Treason is what Obama, Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Rice, Powers, Strozk, Lynch and others committed when they abused their authority and tried to overturn an election by conspiring to initiate a soft COUP on the basis of Russian Propaganda they solicitied Russia for and purchased from Putin, knowing full well how they were going to use it, knowing full well they were colluding with Russia to defraud The American People before during and after The Election and commit treason against The United States of America and The Office of The Presidency, and our Democratic Elections.

Hillary Clinton was right when she said "we'll all hang together." That is the only acceptable outcome. Traitors should be shot or hung or we are no longer a Sovereign Nation.

All parties involved in The COUP need to be tried for Treason including Obama and Clinton.

TREASON

trea·son
/ˈtrēzən/
noun

• the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
      "they were convicted of treason"
      synonyms: treachery, lese-majesty; More
      • the action of betraying someone or something.
        plural noun: treasons
        "doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"

• HISTORICAL
        the crime of murdering someone to whom the murderer owed allegiance, such as a master or husband.
        noun: petty treason; plural noun: petty treasons

Last edited:

You cannot talk about THE LAW without talking about Treason. Treason is what Obama, Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Rice, Powers, Strozk, Lynch and others committed when they abused their authority and tried to overturn an election by conspiring to initiate a soft COUP on the basis of Russian Propaganda they solicitied Russia for and purchased from Putin, knowing full well how they were going to use it, knowing full well they were colluding with Russia to defraud The American People before during and after The Election and commit treason against The United States of America and The Office of The Presidency, and our Democratic Elections.

Hillary Clinton was right when she said "we'll all hang together." That is the only acceptable outcome. Traitors should be shot or hung or we are no longer a Sovereign Nation.

All parties involved in The COUP need to be tried for Treason including Obama and Clinton.

TREASON

trea·son
/ˈtrēzən/
noun

• the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
      "they were convicted of treason"
      • the action of betraying someone or something.
        plural noun: treasons
        "doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"

• HISTORICAL
        the crime of murdering someone to whom the murderer owed allegiance, such as a master or husband.
        noun: petty treason; plural noun: petty treasons
Of course I can talk about the law without talking about treason because I’m not talking about the current politics. Nothing to do with Trump Comey Obama or Clinton. Unthinkable isn’t it?!

So if a president fires the head of the FBI for the sole reason of not stopping an investigation into the president or his friends. Would you consider that an obstruction of justice or no?

Note again for the third time, I’m not talking about Trump as I know there are many more factors involved.

Forum List

Back