Bob Mueller Probably Already Has Trump’s Tax Returns

We’ll eventually find out why the thin skinned whiny little bitch was so afraid to release them.

Bloomberg reported on Tuesday morning that Special Counsel Robert Mueller issued a subpoena to Deutsche Bank, Germany’s largest lender, several weeks ago. The bank agreed to submit documents “on its relationship with [President] Trump and his family,” which go back almost 20 years, according to an anonymous source.

Deutsche’s connections to Russia aren’t merely hypothetical: The bank has previously paid $670 million to U.S. and U.K. regulators over its role in a Russian money-laundering scheme, but a Department of Justice inquiry into a $10 billion scheme has stalled for unclear reasons.

Report: Mueller Subpoenas Deutsche Bank Records Relating to Trump

Why Robert Mueller Probably Has Trump's Tax Returns - U.S. News & World Report - Congressional Black Caucus 2017 News and Events

Report: Robert Mueller likely already has Donald Trump’s tax returns
I think Trump is hiding a lot as far as his financial issues. We have a right to know. He is the only modern day president who has hidden his financial information, and it is very suspicious he has done that especially as it may relate to his links to Russia.
who cares, the people didn't he won. fk get some new news.
Who cares? 54.6 percent of the people do care. That's his current disapproval rating. You are in the minority.

We’ll eventually find out why the thin skinned whiny little bitch was so afraid to release them.

Bloomberg reported on Tuesday morning that Special Counsel Robert Mueller issued a subpoena to Deutsche Bank, Germany’s largest lender, several weeks ago. The bank agreed to submit documents “on its relationship with [President] Trump and his family,” which go back almost 20 years, according to an anonymous source.

Deutsche’s connections to Russia aren’t merely hypothetical: The bank has previously paid $670 million to U.S. and U.K. regulators over its role in a Russian money-laundering scheme, but a Department of Justice inquiry into a $10 billion scheme has stalled for unclear reasons.

Why Robert Mueller Probably Has Trump's Tax Returns - U.S. News & World Report - Congressional Black Caucus 2017 News and Events

I think Trump is hiding a lot as far as his financial issues. We have a right to know. He is the only modern day president who has hidden his financial information, and it is very suspicious he has done that especially as it may relate to his links to Russia.
Who cares? 54.6 percent of the people do care. That's his current disapproval rating. You are in the minority.
too bad. what is it you wish to do about it? I didn't want obummer, nothing I could do. I waited and voted when I could. I got my guy now. Now guess who gets to wait until next election?

too bad. what is it you wish to do about it? I didn't want obummer, nothing I could do. I waited and voted when I could. I got my guy now. Now guess who gets to wait until next election?
Actually, I just saw on the news his disapproval rating is up to 63%. It isn't about his winning the election that counts, it is about what a bad job he is doing.

Actually, I just saw on the news his disapproval rating is up to 63%. It isn't about his winning the election that counts, it is about what a bad job he is doing.
why is the GDP up to 3.3% and why is there growth in the economy?

Also, why are wages now going up?

Why are 70% less illegals entering the country?

Why is most of america's 401Ks doing really well?

Assumptions, speculation and innuendo, you got any real evidence?

Bob Mueller does and unlike this fake president, he’s a professional.
Where is it?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Idiot keeps asking for Mueller’s evidence after we’ve had to explain to him over and over he’s not releasing ANYTHING until HE’S good and ready. 4 of Trump’s finest have already bit the bullet and more to come.
Trump’s fastly gaining on Reagan as the most corrupt administration in history and AFTER ONLY ONE YEAR!
Ha!
Most federal investigation release nothing to the media. However, congress is going to want a full report of the investigation. If sufficient evidence is found of criminal activity by Trump, Mueller will lay the charges and evidence before the House for their consider. The rest of the bunch will be indicted by the grand jury.

From the article:

"Donald Trump was willing to risk losing the election by refusing to release his tax returns, which made him look incredibly suspicious. That meant Trump knew that whatever he was hiding in his returns was even worse than the political problem he created for himself by keeping it hidden. That’s long pointed to Trump’s returns containing evidence of serious criminal behavior on his part, or evidence that he’s a financial puppet of the Russian government."

Uh, they forgot an important option: He's been living on comps for years, is mortgaged to the eyeballs, has little cash flow, and can barely service his own debt. The embarrassment of any or all of these being true would, indeed, be even worse (in Trump's eyes) than the political damage done by not releasing his tax returns.

Pure speculation.

What is not speculation is the Trump Organization is a privately held family business. The only financial information released to the public is information Trump chooses to release. Being a privately held family business shields him from most federal financial regulation. He relies mostly on foreign banks and trusts which again guarantees more privacy. His investors are mostly unknown because he works through foreign financial organizations.

If Trump's tax lawyers are as smart as he claims, his tax returns will shed little light on his financial affairs without extensive investigation.

Of course he has them. The tricky part, if you will, is finding a way to disclose the returns. I suspect they'd need to be part of a court filing for that to happen for his team certainly cannot directly disclose their content in the abstract. What may be possible is to disclose the returns with identifying information -- proper names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. -- redacted, though it's unlikely that would happen prior to the end of the investigation.

Assumptions, speculation and innuendo, you got any real evidence?

Bob Mueller does and unlike this fake president, he’s a professional.
Where is it?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Idiot keeps asking for Mueller’s evidence after we’ve had to explain to him over and over he’s not releasing ANYTHING until HE’S good and ready. 4 of Trump’s finest have already bit the bullet and more to come.
Trump’s fastly gaining on Reagan as the most corrupt administration in history and AFTER ONLY ONE YEAR!
Ha!
Most federal investigation release nothing to the media. However, congress is going to want a full report of the investigation. If sufficient evidence is found of criminal activity by Trump, Mueller will lay the charges and evidence before the House for their consider. The rest of the bunch will be indicted by the grand jury.

The critical aspect is whether Mueller's report to the House will be delivered to an open committee like the House Oversight Committee or a closed one like the House Intelligence Committee.

Of course he has them. The tricky part, if you will, is finding a way to disclose the returns. I suspect they'd need to be part of a court filing for that to happen for his team certainly cannot directly disclose their content in the abstract. What may be possible is to disclose the returns with identifying information -- proper names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. -- redacted, though it's unlikely that would happen prior to the end of the investigation.
That seems reasonable since Mueller has subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank, a bank that has done a lot of business with Trump for many years and holds some his loans.

It would be easy for Mueller to get Trump's returns. He would seek an ex parte order from a federal judge. That means that the person who is being investigated doesn't know that the tax returns are being sought or if the judge issues the order. Basically, it's done in secret.

What lots people don't understand, getting financial records on Trump may show he is guilty or it may show he is innocent. About the only thing you can say for sure is Mueller had enough evidence to convince a judge to issue the order, assuming Mueller got the returns.

Why does the OP go by "reasonable"? I realize liberal definitions are free-flowing, but COME ON. And what's he resisting, other than a job and his mother's insistence he move?

That seems reasonable since Mueller has subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank, a bank that has done a lot of business with Trump for many years and holds some his loans.

It would be easy for Mueller to get Trump's returns. He would seek an ex parte order from a federal judge. That means that the person who is being investigated doesn't know that the tax returns are being sought or if the judge issues the order. Basically, it's done in secret.

What lots people don't understand, getting financial records on Trump may show he is guilty or it may show he is innocent. About the only thing you can say for sure is Mueller had enough evidence to convince a judge to issue the order, assuming Mueller got the returns.
What lots people don't understand, getting financial records on Trump may show he is guilty or it may show he is innocent.
Well, for my part and as goes the "Russia" investigation, I don't care whether he's guilty or not guilty. I desire only the preponderant degree of certainty one obtains from having reviewed credible evidence -- documents, 3rd party sworn testimony, etc. -- which he be. If preponderantly it appears he's guilty, he should be tried in open court. If not, well, there's nothing to do but move on.

To date, the Trump team and to some extent the GOP members of Congress have not behaved as conducive as possible so that the country can obtain the degree of certainty I've noted. Let's face fact. When a public official (candidate) refuses to disclose information and/or repeatedly says there's nothing there only to have it later be discovered there is more than nothing there, observers are not given much confidence in the veracity of the official's claims.

What lots people don't understand, getting financial records on Trump may show he is guilty or it may show he is innocent.
Well, for my part and as goes the "Russia" investigation, I don't care whether he's guilty or not guilty. I desire only the preponderant degree of certainty one obtains from having reviewed credible evidence -- documents, 3rd party sworn testimony, etc. -- which he be. If preponderantly it appears he's guilty, he should be tried in open court. If not, well, there's nothing to do but move on.

To date, the Trump team and to some extent the GOP members of Congress have not behaved as conducive as possible so that the country can obtain the degree of certainty I've noted. Let's face fact. When a public official (candidate) refuses to disclose information and/or repeatedly says there's nothing there only to have it later be discovered there is more than nothing there, observers are not given much confidence in the veracity of the official's claims.
Trying a sitting president in court would almost surely lead to a constitutional crisis. For example, the only branch of government that can prosecute is the executive branch and the executive branch is under the authority of the president. Thus the president would be in control of his own prosecution. That of course is nuts but the fact is the Constitution never addressed this issue. And this is just for starters. Clearly, the founders viewed prosecution of a sitting president would be through the impeachment process.

Trying a sitting president in court would almost surely lead to a constitutional crisis. For example, the only branch of government that can prosecute is the executive branch and the executive branch is under the authority of the president. Thus the president would be in control of his own prosecution. That of course is nuts but the fact is the Constitution never addressed this issue. And this is just for starters. Clearly, the founders viewed prosecution of a sitting president would be through the impeachment process.
Okay, fine. Amend the next to final sentence in the first paragraph of post 251 to read, "If preponderantly it appears he's guilty, he should be impeached, removed from office and then prosecuted in open court."

Nothing has been shown to be there, numskull. It's all smoke and mirrors.

The 'report' turned out to have NOTHING to do with Trump or his family you idiot!

Okay, fine. Amend the next to final sentence in the first paragraph of post 251 to read, "If preponderantly it appears he's guilty, he should be impeached, removed from office and then prosecuted in open court."
That would work a lot better.

Forum List

Back