Bob Filner Harassed at Golden Hall by Tea Party Challenger and his Supporters

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Looking at the usual website I search for news, I found a piece done by MSNBC by Lawrence O'Donnell about Nick Popaditch and his behavior after he lost by a 20% margin after the election.

The MSNBC piece:

An Unbelievable Video of Political Madness - Jeffrey Goldberg - National - The Atlantic

Original article with video as well:

" + artTitle.replace("-","") + " - " + "The Sun" + " - " + "News" + "

The MSNBC video has sound however.

Violence erupted at San Diego's Golden Hall election. Bob Filner was attacked by Republican Challenger Nick Popaditch and his supporters.
Filner, a Southwestern College reporter and Filner supporters were set upon by a mob of about 100, led by Popaditch.

At least one member of his entourage was punched in the face. Filner was shoved and spat at as he grabbed the arm Tuncibilek to keep her from being assaulted or injured.

At one point a Popaditch supporter punched a member of Filner's camp while Popaditch was seen smiling about 10 feet away. Police eventually established control over the crowd. There were no arrests.

If you watch the video with sound, you can see as chaos erupts as Popaditch lead his supporters in his rant.

Another video from the original source:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOeRGjkC42g[/ame]

I liked what they asked Popaditch after he confronted Filner:

Reporter: What'd you say to Filner?
Popaditch: He's a liar.
Reporter: Why is he a liar?
Popaditch: He lied about me.
Reporter: What'd he say?
Popaditch: Uh... (Proceeds to walk away)

Forum List

Back