Bob Dylan says that rock is dead....

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
He must have realized that he can't play it, so he's playing Frank Sinatra tunes now. He can't play that either. How sad.

He must have realized that he can't play it, so he's playing Frank Sinatra tunes now. He can't play that either. How sad.

I thought he killed it with Lay Lady Lay.

That said, I saw him twice in small venues, and the fucker could rock then.

He rocked pretty good when he was with the Traveling Wilbury's. But he said rock died in 1962. I think he betrayed all of his fans that followed him for the past 50 years.

He rocked pretty good when he was with the Traveling Wilbury's. But he said rock died in 1962. I think he betrayed all of his fans that followed him for the past 50 years.

I never bought another Dylan album after Blonde on Blonde.

That has some of the bet rock and roll there is.

One of the top 10 albums I would have to have.

Overrated. He was in the right place at the right time and was lucky enough to have other artists with more talent to do his songs. He was but a cog in the wheel and thought he was the hub. He's no more qualified to make a statement like that than any of us.

I never bought another Dylan album after Blonde on Blonde.

That has some of the bet rock and roll there is.

One of the top 10 albums I would have to have.

The bike accident killed him, artistically. I believe it literally threw the Muse off his back.

True story:

We had a cat sitter in Denver who showed up at our Tucson house after we moved and told us she realized her true destiny was to marry Bob Dylan.

She was serious.

She stayed with us a day or two, left to find, meet and marry him.

She's on Facebook and You Tube, trying to make it as a musician. Terrible singer and the one song I heard, that she wrote, is dedicated to a 'famous rock star she had a crush on'.

Forum List

Back