Bob Deans dismantles Deniers on CSpan radio call-in 8)

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
http://www.c-span.org/Events/Washington-Journal-for-Monday-October-15/10737434971-3/

Washington Journal for Monday, October 15 | C-SPAN
Topic: Politics & the presidential campaign; and how conservatives view this year’s elections.
Bob Deans, Author, “Reckless: The Political Assault on the American Environment” and Natural Resources Defense Council Action Fund – Senior Adviser

Topic: Guest will discuss the role energy issues are playing in the campaign including Mitt Romney’s plan for energy independence by the year 2020 – and Republican attacks on President Obama’s green jobs record.

He works for this anti-denier association:
NRDC Action Fund : Environmental Attacks Hurt Economy, Delay Clean Energy Solutions, Book Says
Reckless: The Political Assault on the American Environment is written by Bob Deans, a veteran foreign correspondent and Washington-based journalist who now works for the NRDC Action Fund.
In the book, Deans chronicles the story of this Tea Party-led attempt by the House of Representatives to unravel our environmental safety net while making a resounding case that it is time to turn this around. He also makes clear that safeguarding our environment is bipartisan work. No single party, acting alone, can get the job done.
“It’s not about jobs, it’s about putting polluter profits first – and putting the rest of us at risk, from the air we breathe to the waters we drink, from the mountains to the sea,” said Bob Deans, author and NRDC Action Fund staffer. “The American people didn’t ask for this rampage, but somebody else did: big polluters who spend hundreds of millions of dollars each year lobbying Washington and pumping up the campaign coffers of the politicians who carry a smokestack agenda up on Capitol Hill.”

He also noted that 8% of electricity in Texas comes from wind-power too :cool:
:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Wind accounts for NEXT TO NOTHING in Texas about 2 days a week.. Did he tell you that too?

Ahhh --- the lawyers at NRDC --- making bucks selling hysteria and teddy bear bags..

thats the best you Deniers got?

Hey --- I get too many requests to lie down and STFU. So if you REALLY REALLY THINK that this mental midget has the juice to leave me speechless --- lemme know.. I'll go read or listen or whatever to this NRDC jerk..

But if you send me there --- Are you really gonna discuss and debate? Or just waste my time?

:razz:

Forum List

Back