Bob Costas, man of the hour

You know better than that Mike. Hey, any good Jewish lady's recipe boards around lately for you?

Why do you avoid me? Do you still have that problem of pissing in your pants when we meet on these boards to discuss an issue?

i doubt if NBC would have broadcast graphic images from munich. do you actually think that would be a proper way to memorialise those athletes and coaches anyway?

those athletes deserve to be memorialised, of course, but the olympic spirit is about putting aside differences, not resurrecting them.

like it or not, the IOC made the right call. why would they give a platform to the bigots and haters like some of those on this board.

and they made the right call on preventing costas from doing any more harm, despite his good intentions.

you take things too personally. i don't avoid you at all, mike. it is just that you rarely say anything worth responding to. i am not in the least interested in your fascination with men in diapers or what seems to be a fetish about men urinating.

don't blame the IOC for not remembering the tragic and sad deaths of those young israeli athletes. look into your own cold, black heart. it is you, and others like you, who wish to turn what is a celebration of youth and joy into an opportunity to foment hatred and bigotry and further their own political agenda. your hatred provides the impetus for not memorialising these athletes. the IOC was right to not publically memorialise them on the world stage, and precisely because of people like you.

you should be ashamed.

Last edited by reabhloideach; Today at 03:45 AM.
-----------------------------------------

They have no shame.

How about a "moment of silence" for those who were hunted down and "extra-judicially killed" by the Israelis, though they weren't convicted of anything, and in some cases, were innocent bystanders? (Get the "Wrath of G-d" bullshit!):

Operation Spring of Youth and Operation Wrath of God, during which Palestinians suspected of involvement in the massacre were systematically tracked down and killed by Israeli intelligence and special forces. The Israeli operations killed one innocent in Norway and four passersby in Lebanon, with 18 others injured during the killing of Ali Hassan Salameh.[12][13]

PS- Anyone is free to have a "moment of silence" at any time for anyone/anything.

How about a "moment of silence" for those who were hunted down and "extra-judicially killed" by the Israelis, though they weren't convicted of anything, and in some cases, were innocent bystanders? (Get the "Wrath of G-d" bullshit!):

I believe they are having their moments right now, roasting in hell

That's horrible....were they Olympians?

That's horrible....were they Olympians?

Your asking if the members of BLACK SEPTEMBER were Olympians? NO, they weren't. They were murderers, cowards and terrorists.

Forum List

Back