Bob Costas Campaigns For Gun Control

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2011
New Hampshire
Anybody who watched NBC's Sunday Night Football broadcast last night got to see Bob Costas do his pro-gun control commentary in regards to the tragic murder suicide that involved a Kansas City Chiefs player the other day.

Costas recited an editorial written by a Kansas City newspaper columnist, who stated that if Belcher had not had access to a handgun the day he killed his girlfriend and himself, that they would both be alive today.

So, according to Bob Costas, we need to ban handguns so people won't go around killing other people and/or themselves.

Costas forgot to mention that LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS don't kill other people, and MENTALLY STABLE PEOPLE don't kill other people, unless they are defending themselves and/or their families.

I guess Costas must have missed his high school history class, where they talked about the Volstedt Act (Prohibition), all the crime and corruption it brought with it, and how people who wanted alcohol were still able to get alcohol, even though it was illegal.

Stick to sports, Bob Costas. You are obviously well-suited for mindless, trivial sporting events, but when you start editorializing non-sports issues, you are swerving out of your lane.

I would also recommend to Bob Costas and all other pro-gun control people that you should immediately park your cars and SUVs and trucks, and NEVER DRIVE THEM AGAIN, since more people are killed by motor vehicles every year than are killed by firearms.

I heard him quoting some guy last night on this matter... he sounded like a hysterical loon.

I love how Costas tried to pretend to be so enlightened while presenting only one side of the argument. It's like he draped the NBC flag all over himself last night.

Some one pointed out in a comment section at I think it was the DM that "gun control" wouldn't have saved Nicole Brown Simpson or Nancy Benoit.

I detest liberals at the best of times, but pompous libs in the media set me clean off:lol:

I wonder if Bob Costas, like his NBC colleague Chris Matthews, gets a tingle up his leg whenever Obama gives a speech..............

Costas made a BIG mistake last night. Most football fans who are watching from home, are middle-class, God-fearing people, who believe in their Constitutional rights.

Forum List

Back