Bob Beckle just said on The Five:

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If Obama wins its because of Sandy and Clinton.

So Obama can't win on his own merits? And many of you laughed at the Romney campaign for suggesting that Sandy halted his momentum. Yet here is a well know lib admitting it.

So Obama can't win on his own merits? And many of you laughed at the Romney campaign for suggesting that Sandy halted his momentum. Yet here is a well know lib admitting it.

He's an asshole. the people who suffered through Sandy are STILL waiting for help.

Those battle ground states of NY and NJ really will decide this election. Great point!

Obama will lose on the job situation and lying about the job situation.

It's a conundrum. Too bad. I liked his kids. :eusa_whistle:

Both sides will have excuses. I can see this being the cause of the loss of momentum, but its still an excuse. R&R baby!

Both sides will have excuses. I can see this being the cause of the loss of momentum, but its still an excuse. R&R baby!
i think both sides will find it hard to accept defeat. if its close election expect no concessions on the night

Bush was slammed for having over 5% unemployment. I know for a fact if Obama was a republican=screwed. I watched it.

He'd have maybe 25% approval right now and the media would be laughing at him for running for reelection. Hell, he'd likely of been thrown out by now.

Last edited:
Bush was slammed for having over 5% unemployment. I know for a fact if Obama was a republican=screwed. I watched it.

He'd have maybe 25% approval right now and the media would be laughing at him for running for reelection. Hell, he'd likely of been thrown out by now.
in end if obama loses on tuesday then gop won,t have anything to worry about anymore

in end if obama loses on tuesday then gop won,t have anything to worry about anymore

The senate would like to have a word with you

ok but the point is gop get their wish and obama is gone for good

ok but the point is gop get their wish and obama is gone for good

As much as I dislike Obama it isn't about him. Its about the economy and an unwilling senate could easily hamper progress
very true and romney going to have dog fight with dem senate no doubt about it. but gop will be very happy as they disprise obama and will just be happy he gone. i think they hate obama more then they like romney really.

obama now needs something. While Romney gets 30,000 people obama can squeeze out 18,000 IF Bruce Springsteen opens for Jay Z and Clinton makes an appearance. obama's supporting cast is getting bigger and bigger as obama gets smaller and smaller. In the closing days, it's clear that obama is going through the motions. He's shrunk. He's tired. He wants to go play golf. Where did the good days go? His smiles are grimaces. He has the air of a man that has lost.

obama now needs something. While Romney gets 30,000 people obama can squeeze out 18,000 IF Bruce Springsteen opens for Jay Z and Clinton makes an appearance. obama's supporting cast is getting bigger and bigger as obama gets smaller and smaller. In the closing days, it's clear that obama is going through the motions. He's shrunk. He's tired. He wants to go play golf. Where did the good days go? His smiles are grimaces. He has the air of a man that has lost.

In all fairness I can't stand Kid Rock

you might be right and if romney wins then well done and enjoy the victory. it be great night potentially for you on tuesday going into wedesday

Forum List

Back