Bob Beckel says - It's OVER!

Romney is pulling away in states like MO.

That means the senate will swing his way there too.

He's pulling ahead in FL. N.C. is wrapped up. And now it looks like VA is going to go to Romney.

I have so enjoyed this.

Michigan has been a toss-up, but i really believe we will go for Romney. We elected a republican Governor in 2010 (after years of the idiot Granholm!!) and Michigan is picking up, jobs are coming back....people here are just doing better. I'll be surprised if it goes to Obama (fingers crossed it doesn't!!!)

Romney is pulling away in states like MO.

That means the senate will swing his way there too.

He's pulling ahead in FL. N.C. is wrapped up. And now it looks like VA is going to go to Romney.

I have so enjoyed this.

Michigan has been a toss-up, but i really believe we will go for Romney. We elected a republican Governor in 2010 (after years of the idiot Granholm!!) and Michigan is picking up, jobs are coming back....people here are just doing better. I'll be surprised if it goes to Obama (fingers crossed it doesn't!!!)
well if jobs are going up then that be good for obama. but you are right in one sense. obama has to win mi and pa. their traditional blue states. fail to win either of those and your guy romney has won no doubt.

Obama got more laughs. Romney got a couple of boos. Beckel misled you.

youre insane.....Romney did well.....better delivery and better jokes....Obama's first joke was the best, everyone sit in your empty chairs before clint eastwood yells at them....that was funny....but romnry had a ton of em

I loved his joke about Joe Biden (I guess he wasn't there)...
He said something like he wish Joe was there..."He's always good for a laugh" Lol!!!
i thought both were funny but neither as good as john mccain was. he naturally funny guy that one

Ouch! And they say you ain't funny.

Trust me...I don't have to delve deep into my bag of wit to deal with you...neither does anyone else. I am going to bed. Come back to me when you can provide an argument that has substance. Thus far all you have provided is Chris' "Romney won't take Ohio". Yeah.....that's real fucking convincing. So deeply structured, so well thought out, so intricate in the argument's structure. :eusa_hand: Give it a rest.

What are you talking about? I never weighed in on Ohio.

You have a bag of wit? When are you going to bring it with you?

Can you get a bag of wit at the same store where you can get a binder full of women?

Trust me...I don't have to delve deep into my bag of wit to deal with you...neither does anyone else. I am going to bed. Come back to me when you can provide an argument that has substance. Thus far all you have provided is Chris' "Romney won't take Ohio". Yeah.....that's real fucking convincing. So deeply structured, so well thought out, so intricate in the argument's structure. :eusa_hand: Give it a rest.

What are you talking about? I never weighed in on Ohio.

You have a bag of wit? When are you going to bring it with you?

Can you get a bag of wit at the same store where you can get a binder full of women?

Sadly, no. Those of us who have one were born with it. And we can't even sell some to those who need it. it is like a curse in that respect. I could make a mint at GOP meetings.

Last edited:
I expect some rats to start abandoning ship soon.

Slick Willie was a lot of help yesterday...

"Governor Romney's argument is, we're not fixed, so fire him and put me in," said Clinton. "It is true we're not fixed. When President Obama looked into the eyes of that man who said in the debate, I had so much hope four years ago and I don't now, I thought he was going to cry. Because he knows that it's not fixed."

Would like to have been a fly on Axelrod's wall when he heard the former president confirm the economy still needs fixing after 4 years of Barry's economic team's fiscal circle jerking. Can't wait for Mitt to weave Slick's words into the campaign, and hopefully he'll remind everyone Willie also said his business record was "sterling."

"Governor Romney's argument is, we're not fixed, so fire him and put me in," said Clinton. "It is true we're not fixed. When President Obama looked into the eyes of that man who said in the debate, I had so much hope four years ago and I don't now, I thought he was going to cry. Because he knows that it's not fixed."

Would like to have been a fly on Axelrod's wall when he heard the former president confirm the economy still needs fixing after 4 years of Barry's economic team's fiscal circle jerking. Can't wait for Mitt to weave Slick's words into the campaign, and hopefully he'll remind everyone Willie also said his business record was "sterling."

You know, what you are argueing for is turning the government back over to the very people that broke the economy in the first place. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a differant result. If the GOP gets in and does the things that they claim they are going to do, how long will it take to get us out of a real depression?

Ya, you gotta wonder who ol' Bill is really rooting for. It wasn't a good idea to throw Hillary under the bus regarding Libya.. :lol:

And that was before the O's appearance at the Alfred Smith gala tonite.

Mitt was on his game and his jokes were very cutting but with that smile on his face.

The O made it thru the nite but just barely. A few laughs but it was flat.

Beckel knew. The O knew.

But most importantly, Mitt knew!

Yee-haw!

Beckel didn't say that exactly. You shouldn't lie. It doesn't help your credibility. and believe me I want Romney to win just as much as you do.
Yes, he did say that exactly.....

He did not qualify it until much later in the discussion and then only as part of a "what if" conversation. Beckel is a very experienced analyst who worked many years on presidential campaigns.

He knows when it's over.

National polls published in past 24 hours: Obama +3.2, Obama +3, Obama +3, Obama +1, Obama +0.6, Obama +0.5, TIE, Romney +7.

Which one of these is not like the others?

Forum List

Back