Bob Barr Throws Hat in Ring as Libertarian

Rush, the drug addict, has been boasting that his radio show is responsible for keeping Hillary in the race and subsequently causing a division in the Democratic party.

So, Democratic radio host nationwide should being a campain to support Bob Barr. The guy is the only "conservative" in the race!

Rush, the drug addict, has been boasting that his radio show is responsible for keeping Hillary in the race and subsequently causing a division in the Democratic party.

So, Democratic radio host nationwide should being a campain to support Bob Barr. The guy is the only "conservative" in the race!

I'm not worried about playing that game. Obama can win on his own merits, and on the issues.

The reason Repugs made a big deal out of throwing the race for Hillary, about Reverend Wright, and about flag lapel pins is because they've got nothing to run on. And they know it. They're party has made a horrific mess of everything they touched, and they don't want to run on issues. I'm quite comfortable putting Obama's position on Iraq, healthcare, and the economy, against Bush and McCain's.

I'm not worried about playing that game. Obama can win on his own merits, and on the issues.

The reason Repugs made a big deal out of throwing the race for Hillary, about Reverend Wright, and about flag lapel pins is because they've got nothing to run on. And they know it. They're party has made a horrific mess of everything they touched, and they don't want to run on issues. I'm quite comfortable putting Obama's position on Iraq, healthcare, and the economy, against Bush and McCain's.

I tend to agree. I think Rush and Rove are desperate. They know that the GOP is about to take a big hit and they are pulling out all stops.

The issue is quite easy when you think about it. Do we want to continue the disasterous road we are on or do we want someone who will change. McCain is willing to stay in Iraq, throwing my money away, for another 100 years. While all the time, they are awash in oil revenue.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FRIGIN PICTURE?

Forum List

Back