Bob Barr: Libertarians should vote for Gingrich

Oh wow I'm jack's lack of surprise that Barr is actually just an establishment tool.

This is totally why I voted for him in '08.

Wait, no I didn't.

Lucky you. Turns out the neocons were right, I did waste my vote. Just not for the reasons they gave.

Oh wow I'm jack's lack of surprise that Barr is actually just an establishment tool.

This is totally why I voted for him in '08.

Wait, no I didn't.

Lucky you. Turns out the neocons were right, I did waste my vote. Just not for the reasons they gave.

He was way too involved in mainstream political games during the Clinton years for me to trust that he wasn't in bed with the establishment.

I'll never join or vote with the LP either, because of this. I expect libertarians to be smart enough to know who NOT to support out of the GOP. It just tells me that the party is co-opted much like the tea party has been.

It's Paul or NO ONE.

Former Georgia Republican Rep. Bob Barr supports Newt Gingrich’s campaign for president, and told The Daily Caller other libertarians should consider joining him.

Barr was elected to Congress in 1994 and worked alongside Gingrich as he became Speaker of the House. Barr left office in 2003 and in 2008 ran as the Libertarian Party’s presidential candidate, receiving more than 500,000 votes nationwide.

Explaining his support for Gingrich, a politician not often considered a libertarian darling, Barr told The Daily Caller, “I’m very comfortable and happy supporting Newt,” adding, “it’s not to say that other candidates like Ron Paul don’t have very good ideas.”

The former congressman has served as a surrogate for Gingrich’s campaign, primarily reaching out to groups supportive of the Second Amendment. He said he has some policy differences with Gingrich, but finds his political track record reassuring.

Newt Gingrich | Libertarians | Bob Barr | Ron Paul | The Daily Caller

Yeah, we'll get right on that. :rolleyes:

So out of the four remaining Republican candidates, Bob Barr says the Libertarian choice should be the one who will add the most trillions to the national debt.

Clearly Bob is shooting up some of that shit Libertarians want legalized.

Former Georgia Republican Rep. Bob Barr supports Newt Gingrich’s campaign for president, and told The Daily Caller other libertarians should consider joining him.

Barr was elected to Congress in 1994 and worked alongside Gingrich as he became Speaker of the House. Barr left office in 2003 and in 2008 ran as the Libertarian Party’s presidential candidate, receiving more than 500,000 votes nationwide.

Explaining his support for Gingrich, a politician not often considered a libertarian darling, Barr told The Daily Caller, “I’m very comfortable and happy supporting Newt,” adding, “it’s not to say that other candidates like Ron Paul don’t have very good ideas.”

The former congressman has served as a surrogate for Gingrich’s campaign, primarily reaching out to groups supportive of the Second Amendment. He said he has some policy differences with Gingrich, but finds his political track record reassuring.

Newt Gingrich | Libertarians | Bob Barr | Ron Paul | The Daily Caller

Yeah, we'll get right on that. :rolleyes:

So out of the four remaining Republican candidates, Bob Barr says the Libertarian choice should be the one who will add the most trillions to the national debt.

Clearly Bob is shooting up some of that shit Libertarians want legalized.

It's got nothing to do with being high on something. He's an establishment tool who's pimping for his boy from back in the Clinton days. That's it. The end.

Forum List

Back