Board Upgrade - Going down at 3:30pm EST

archangel said:
same ole same ole dumpy...the thread was 'announcements' no? this is exactly why I found a new home in another forum with adult comprehension!:moon4:

Huh, huh! He showed his butt!

Hope you like the new place man! ;)

archangel said:
The three musketeers..all in unison...pretty soon all that will be left of this forum is the "Mighty" three...enjoy children...LOL Dumpy,Kati and of course Clay boy!:cof:
For having left this messageboard, you sure do post a lot :dunno: :laugh:

archangel said:
same ole same ole dumpy...the thread was 'announcements' no? this is exactly why I found a new home in another forum with adult comprehension!:moon4:

So basically, you no longer like this board and have elected to post elsewhere? Yet you return here to make your post with your link? I guess the board isn't good enough for you but the advertising is ok?

It's a shame that you couldn't follow simple instructions, or outright refused to when asked, otherwise you probably wouldn't need to return here and make an ass out of yourself as an encore to your pitiful existence here before.

I think I speak for quite a few on the board when I say goodbye to you, your complaints & your incessant whining. Best of luck at your new home.

Forum List

Back