Board Upgrade - Going down at 3:30pm EST

When I look at the bottom of the board to see who is on-line, sometimes it only shows one or no people. When hit the "who's on-line" link (or whatever it is) it shows everyone. At first I thought certain people had me on ignore, now I know it's much worse than that. You're all in on it! :cry:

Said1 said:
When I look at the bottom of the board to see who is on-line, sometimes it only shows one or no people. When hit the "who's on-line" link (or whatever it is) it shows everyone. At first I thought certain people had me on ignore, now I know it's much worse than that. You're all in on it! :cry:
:laugh: What can we say?

jimnyc said:
I will be upgrading the board in a little while to the latest version of vBulletin. Hold on to your hats and hope we'll be back later! LOL
dammitjim.jpg

lg-got-root.jpg

mom4 said:
I have noticed that if I take awhile to type up a reply to a post, I am automatically logged out. Thus I have to copy my reply, log in, and paste it on a new reply.

Me too. I don't like that. I keep the board "on" while I'm at work and so far, I have had to re-log-in 3 times this morning.

I didn't find anything in my Control Panel to change/fix this.

GotZoom said:
Me too. I don't like that. I keep the board "on" while I'm at work and so far, I have had to re-log-in 3 times this morning.

I didn't find anything in my Control Panel to change/fix this.

For those having this issue:

1- Make sure you are checking off the box that states 'remember me' when you login.
2- Make sure your machine is set to allow cookies
3- If this fails, make sure you aren't using any programs that would block the use of cookies

All that keeps you from automatically being re-logged back in is a cookie that is placed on your machine. When you are inactive for more than 15 minutes you will automatically be logged off - but you shouldn't have to log back in upon returning if your machine received the cookie properly.

no1tovote4 said:
Where did the "new posts since you last logged in" count go?

I installed a newer version that displays new posts and new rep points in the welcome header. ok?

jimnyc said:
I installed a newer version that displays new posts and new rep points in the welcome header. ok?

Very cool...

Don't take anything I say here too seriously though. I enjoy the board regardless of new post counts...

Saturday June 17th 10:00am...if ya can show up and show your support of the troops unjustly being charged in the Iraq incidents...

see 'Christie' at the main gate to Camp Pendleton...she was on the Michael Savage show asking for support...last Saturdays protest only had about 150...need way more so the national news cannot ignore this injustice...

see last weeks protest photos.. www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/rally.html

archangel said:
Saturday June 17th 10:00am...if ya can show up and show your support of the troops unjustly being charged in the Iraq incidents...

see 'Christie' at the main gate to Camp Pendleton...she was on the Michael Savage show asking for support...last Saturdays protest only had about 150...need way more so the national news cannot ignore this injustice...

see last weeks protest photos.. www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/rally.html

Was this reply supposed to be in this thread?

dmp said:
:laugh: I was trying to establish it for a new thread. :thup:

I heard this woman and think it's a good thing.

dmp said:

same ole same ole dumpy...the thread was 'announcements' no? this is exactly why I found a new home in another forum with adult comprehension!:moon4:

archangel said:
same ole same ole dumpy...the thread was 'announcements' no? this is exactly why I found a new home in another forum with adult comprehension!:moon4:

Good for you! I hope you'll be happy there. As for Darin's and my question, we were considering trying to get 'your word out.' Never mind, moving along. Perhaps I'll post the same in the correct venue and manner.

archangel said:
Actually, the title of the thread is "Board Upgrade - Going down at 3:30pm EST"

Have fun at your new home! :laugh:

The three musketeers..all in unison...pretty soon all that will be left of this forum is the "Mighty" three...enjoy children...LOL Dumpy,Kati and of course Clay boy!:cof:

Forum List

Back