Board update...

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
vBulletin has just released the latest version of their bulletin board software. This board is currently utilizing version 2.3.2.

I am planning on upgrading to this latest version. It has many added user functions making the board more enjoyable for all members. It also has a tremendous amount of additions to the look and feel and will allow me to manage things much more easily.

For example...

Right now I have been going through thread by thread from time to time to remove images/attachments to reduce the size of the database. The newest version allows me to view posts in the admin panel by attachments - saving lots of time!

You can see what the newest version feels and looks like by checking it out here:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/index.php?

(Keep in mind, I will replace the logo and color scheme to what we currently have now)

Let me know what you think. I was contemplating doing this sometime in the upcoming week or weekend.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Will the board go down while you're upgrading?

If so, ya gotta do it late at night. I cant handle the withdrawals. :D

HAHAHAHAH!!! I demanded that same request when he did this board lil, don't worry, he listened too! :D

If he doesn't, we flood it with BIG ONES!!!!! :p:

If a picture of Jim included, I will have to share a few more with darin then!!! hehehehehe

Originally posted by jon_forward
aint going to be that blue is it? other wise it looks really good

No, I'll keep the original color scheme.

Yes, but I'll do it extremely early in the morning and give notice before hand.

You just make sure she is up and running before 7 a.m.??? I need something to do to wake me up! :p:

If so, ya gotta do it late at night. I cant handle the withdrawals. :D

AMEN SISTA !!! I DOUBLE THAT REQUEST !! I AM GOING TO PROBABLY LOSE MY JOB CAUSE I AM CONSTANLY CHECKING THIS DAMN BOARD !!:rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back