Board problems today

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
The board had problems today because the disk partition on the server ran out of space. It came back reported as false SQL errors so I really didn't know what the problem was. I kept trying to repair the tables and had no luck. It wasn't until my provider replied that I found out what the problem really was. All should be fine now.

Nah, it was an overall problem with the partition on the server. There are about 500 websites hosted on this server, so a compilation of things must have brought the partition to it's limit. We've used about 16gig of bandwidth this month. This was actually a hard disk storage issue.

I just figured you were broke and didn't pay the bill. I was gonna send you 20 bucks so you could take the family to Mcd's tonight:laugh:

Originally posted by OCA
I just figured you were broke and didn't pay the bill. I was gonna send you 20 bucks so you could take the family to Mcd's tonight:laugh:

Wow, 20 bucks? I can eat value meals for 3 days! :D

Its the thought that counts, or at least thats what they tell me and you bastard I said the twenty was for the whole family, now you get value meals for 3 days and they eat saltine crackers? :laugh:

Forum List

Back