Board policy on stalking

Look Saigon! I actually read your posts and have actually learned from you. You are one of the most intelligent Liberals on the site. That said, you come off as preachy, if you know what I mean. We are a fiercely independent lot and I for one don't care to hear someone with no stake id the outcome presume to know what's best for the U. S.

Thanks for the compiiment, Ernie, and I will keep your comments in mind.

I do get your point - I sometimes find comments about Finland frustratingly ill-informed, and I'm sure US posters sometimes feel the same about me!

I do think that providing non-US posters are honest and open about not being American, and always respect your right to self-determination, it only improves the debate here.

I've been dealing with a stalker as well since the first day I got here. Apparently as long as they are right wingers doing the abuse, it's OK in the mod's eyes.

Crack_Mable can dish his/her/its version of shit out, but it has a glass jaw. It's a fucking whining bitch.

Crack_Fable commence crying in 3 ...

2 ...

1 ...

According to the unwritten USMB rules, stalking occurs when someone that differs with your views talks to you more than once while on the board and it makes for a useful deflection.

That's what I've read anyway.

What is the board policy on stalking?

Ignore mode is a very fine thing, but since posting here I've had 2 posters who often seem to spend their days spouting braindead abuse about my every post.

One is an occaional irritant, the other one is so obsessive I keep expecting him to find him on my doorstep when I get home (naked, smothered in toothpaste, wearing the ubiquitous tinfoil helmet, and ranting about how my evil lies have cost him his job as Defender of the Planet).

I have the guy on Ignore, but even so - it makes discussion difficult when one poster comments 10 times in a row on a thread - and never on the topic. It's just wave of abuse. It means other poster don't bother replying, and it kill threads.

Can't these lunatics be given a time out every so often?

Do it once or twice and the problem will solve itself.

The site is generally pro-troll.

New Topics

Forum List

Back