Board Libs Concerning Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by OCA, Jun 7, 2006.

1. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    This thread is specifically addressed to the board libs who know who they are and I politely ask all others to hang back from replying until the libs have had a chance to answer.

The task is thusly: if it is your intention that gays( whom shall forward be referred to by me as HLCP:homosexual lifestyle choice perversionist) should be allowed to marry then you must consider what they do to be normal and not a perversion, please attempt to explain, factually based of course, as to just how what they involve theirselves in is as normal as heterosexuality is and always has been considered to be natural and normal. Also please explain since you consider it to be normal and not a choice as to where the gene is that HLCP groups have been pouring billions of dollars and many decades into finding without any success.

Thanks for your cooperation.

2. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,206
    *waiting* :smoke:

3. PsuedoGhost

PsuedoGhost Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Ok, I'll bite. Whether or not it turns out to be genetic is irrelevant. It shouldn't matter whether or not it is biological or not. What an individual wants to do is not the business of others regardless of how perverse it may be, unless it infringes on the rights of others. How anyone can deny that is beyond me. So, what gives you the right to tell other people how they should live? Last I recalled this was the "land of the free." Let people choose or be who they are (whichever it may be). Whether you agree with it or not, they still have the right to do so.

Any speculation on the "gay" gene is just that.

4. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Once again, the gay 'marriage' issue has nothing to do with granting permission to engage in certain behavior. The insitute of marriage as a government contract is not a way of allowing somebody certain rights, but instead an endorsement of a lifestyle choice that provides a stabilizing factor to society. A stable marriage carries certain governmental perks, and has issues such as inheritance streamlined, because a heterosexual marriage provides both a source of a new generation of citizens and a stable family unit that produces productive members of society. A gay marriage provides none of this for society, so while a gay couple is free to live in the same house, file for power of attorney and inheritance rights, and have (icky) sex all they want, there is no reason for the government to sponsor such behavior. Maybe they could streamline the legal process of granting another power of attorney and default inheritance, but if so, it would just be out of the kindness of their hearts, not some human rights issue.

5. PsuedoGhost

PsuedoGhost Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    They did streamline it: It's called marriage. Look the whole issue is not over the marriage between a man, a woman, and God. The debate is about the state issued marriage, which connotes the civil benefits that you listed, and more. Honestly... I think the easiest way is to just change state marriage between anyone to a civil union (which more adequately describes it anyways) and then to allow couples to seek marriage before God wherever they want to.

6. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Marriage, like many other words, is taken. When you were in high school did you petition for all the boys to use the girls bathroom too?

7. PsuedoGhost

PsuedoGhost Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    So is bigot, but hey who's counting?

8. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,206
    And why is it that homo's, and liberals, have a quest to alter all that has been? All that is natural? All that is holly? Why is it that queers feel the need to defile marriage? This PUSH towards all that is unholy by the left is sickening! Will the left not be happy until a father can sexually molest his 10 year old daughter in the name of sexual education? Or a lezbo mother fondling her adopted 10 year old daughter to "enlighten" her, to indoctrinate her? This whole homo/lezbo business is vile, wicked and ugly. Why you people feel the need to endorse this sickness as something that normal people should accept and advocate is beyond reason, beyond rational, beyond sane.

9. PsuedoGhost

PsuedoGhost Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Slippery slope logical fallacy.

10. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,206
    Slippery slope my ass junior. It's your progression. Not mine. Get with the program and answer my questions, or shut the fuck up. You have no game.