Board down time

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
My apologies to everyone for all the downtime today. I was out from 8am-2:30 and came home to over 800 emails, and about another 600 since then. 99 percent of them being auto-generated emails letting me know the SQL database that stores the board was unavailable. I cleaned the email mess and alerted support of the issue and it just came back now.

jimnyc said:
My apologies to everyone for all the downtime today. I was out from 8am-2:30 and came home to over 800 emails, and about another 600 since then. 99 percent of them being auto-generated emails letting me know the SQL database that stores the board was unavailable. I cleaned the email mess and alerted support of the issue and it just came back now.
Thanks---thought you might of hit the wall in the third turn on a practice run or something. :smoke:

Jim, I don't know how you could bother to answer my email, thank you! Missed this place! :clap:

Said1 said:
Hey, I hung out with you, introduced you to my brothas and sistas! :laugh:

Oh girlfriend, that is so true! Without you and the little dorks, I would have had to clean up around here! :beer:

jimnyc said:

My first thought was that it was HACKED by some leftist extremist. Glad as hell to see that wasn't the case.

Forum List

Back