BoA you owe me a dollar...pay up!!!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
last tuesday...i am doing my checks....when i realize that bank of america...has taken a dollar more than the check was written for. the check was clearly written for a dollar less...in both the number and the written part.....so like any red blooded bank hating american....i called....blah blah blah...wa wa wah..so sorry...we will correct that...

well its thursday and its still not back in my account? how long does it take the boa to process a correction to their own mistake? i assure you, you owe them a dollar then are all about collecting it.

but the main lesson...how much are they skimming with mistakes like this? how many people check that closely? etc and so on...talk among yourselves

last tuesday...i am doing my checks....when i realize that bank of america...has taken a dollar more than the check was written for. the check was clearly written for a dollar less...in both the number and the written part.....so like any red blooded bank hating american....i called....blah blah blah...wa wa wah..so sorry...we will correct that...

well its thursday and its still not back in my account? how long does it take the boa to process a correction to their own mistake? i assure you, you owe them a dollar then are all about collecting it.

but the main lesson...how much are they skimming with mistakes like this? how many people check that closely? etc and so on...talk among yourselves

Should take a person at a computer terminal only seconds to fix that. If it was days later, I'd be back on the horn calling them again, only this time I'd want to talk to the branch manager, and I'd make it perfectly clear to him I wasn't happy.

i am giving it till tomorrow...then back on the phone and you never can get the local branch you have to call a call center...so on and on it goes.

Forum List

Back