BOA CEO says stimulus working

If the stimulus gave me 10 billion dollars I'd say it's working for me too... Why do you hate the ,middle class and poor so much while supporting making the rich even more rich TM?

It should, to a small degree. Which means the cons will hate it. Every repub will attack it. Hundreds of right wing nut case sites will attack it. Because the entire right wing wants the economy to tank. And they say they are great americans.

Weeeeellllll... Lets be honest here. The reason the economy is in the shitter in the first place is because under Bush Democrats wanted the economy to tank more than anything and they ended up getting their way... So, it's really all Dems fault we are in this mess... Or wait, I'm wrong but your bullshit you shit all over the internet is factual?

This is just another example of the "loony left".
They are all over the wealthiest people paying more taxes...or in their words - "their fair share".
But at the same time they fully support the largest trickle-down economic condition this country has ever seen. They want the rich to pay more taxes - but also support $trillions of tax dollars taken directly from the middle class - and handed directly in the hands of the wealthiest corporations in America.

It is hard to believe these people can maintain balance while walking.

the economy has been getting better you jsut dont like that its getting better

The economy got better through the Great Depression too but it was still the Great Depression.

A liberal's standards will be low and dead stupid but enough to make FDR their greatest hero for maintaining the Depression for 10 years. Barry has many years to go to match that but he is on the way!!

yes this is true!! I heard the economics minister of Brazil on the news yesterday saying he would take certain steps to combat the inflation from QE3.

There is not a liberal here who has a clue what we're talking about.

yes this is true!! I heard the economics minister of Brazil on the news yesterday saying he would take certain steps to combat the inflation from QE3.

There is not a liberal here who has a clue what we're talking about.

Don't you know Obama has unlimited money. "Obama Bucks" Democrats believe government can employ everyone & pay them high wages & unlimited pensions.

Forum List

Back