BO Voters Brawl in Food Stamp Office!

racist-if-youre-losing-the-argument-shout.jpg

Last edited:
Fucking racist.

You fucking moron... that's not a "blacks-only" food stamp office.

That's the 47%.

Mitt was 100% correct!

Liberals still believe we're in the early 1900's, with separate water fountains and bathrooms for "colored folks."

Not one person in that office voted for Mitt (no matter what race they are), and anyone that thinks so just proves how FUCKING DUMB Obama voters are!

neither me or anyone knows how those people voted or if they voted

I would venture to say that around 94% of the blacks that voted while on welfare casted a ballot for Obama. 12% couldn't figure out which bubble belonged to whom and 50% of those accedently voted for Romney.

Last edited:
All you can do is laugh at the absurdity of it all.......you libs absolutely crack me up.
Romney voters? LOL

libtards have been telling us for years no blacks vote republican, I think they change their POV to fit the situation.

All you can do is laugh at the absurdity of it all.......you libs absolutely crack me up.
Romney voters? LOL

libtards have been telling us for years no blacks vote republican, I think they change their POV to fit the situation.

Yeah they do. Thats what I like about being conservative. You dont have to change your "values" to suit the latest liberal experiment. We actually know whats right and whats wrong and dont change that to fit an agenda.
Not going through life concerned only with "What benefits me" makes things much easier.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back