BO Voters Brawl in Food Stamp Office!

nearly 80 percent of republicans answered questions which showed that they displayed Explicit Racism.

neither me or anyone knows how those people voted or if they voted

:lmao:

Please tell us you're joking!!

Prove you KNOW how the people pictured voted?

"Obama won 96 percent of the black vote in an election that also saw unprecedented African American turnout."
Mitt Romney Is Capturing Zero Percent Of The Black Vote, According To New Poll

nearly 80 percent of republicans answered questions which showed that they displayed Explicit Racism.

What questions?

The leftist definition of racism is much different than the "normal" definition of racism.

You leftists use minorities as a tool to create class warfare and social unrest. That "formula" creates a neverending supply of constituents who either feel entitled or feel guilty for the racial "sins" of the past.

If ANY of you leftists had a SHRED of conscience or integrity, you would be COLOR BLIND and base your judgment of people on the content of their character, NOT the color of their skin. Does that "concept" sound familiar?

The video proves why Democrats are still unhappy, and downright nasty... Even though their Messiah got another term.

Really... Racism? Ah... But nothing about the video. Poo just pushed the...
images

prove they voted and voted for Obama.

do you know what proof is?

Refer to The Liberal Playbook, rule #6b:

6. Claim to misunderstand, obfuscate, deflect and change the subject, and, if all else fails, allege that you misspoke.

a. Remember, left-wingers may make a ‘mistake,’ for right-wingers, it is a lie!

b. When relating a series of events that lead to a conclusion, if it is a right-wing conclusion, we must never see the connection! Never, ever, be able to connect the dots!

c. Any exposure of detrimental information must be referred to as either ‘fear-tactics,’ or ‘red-baiting.’

d. No matter how strong the opposition argument or data, always respond with “you falsely claimed…” or “I exposed your lies…” or “I destroyed your argument…” or 'that's just your opinion' etc.

You've learned well, Ms. Truthie!

Choose any Kewpie Doll from the second shelf!

New Topics

Forum List

Back