BO running nasty, mean, partisan, presidential campaign against...George Bush

Romney is running to restore the reign of GW Bush. Romney may not wish to state that explicitly,

but materially, that is exactly what he is doing.

Therefore, it is the perfectly appropriate rebuttal to that campaign to remind everyone of what we got out of 8 years of GW Bush.

lol, what you don't want to CHAMPION the obama's record?
so you all will again run against Bush, how sad and desperate, eh

Romney is running to restore the reign of GW Bush. Romney may not wish to state that explicitly,

Therefore, it is the perfectly appropriate rebuttal to that campaign to remind everyone of what we got out of 8 years of GW Bush.

Romney IS Bush. You can't run against one without running against the other.

Can you name the relevant, significant policy/platform differences between Romney and Bush?

No, you can't.

Can you name the relevant, significant policy/platform differences between Romney and Bush?

No, you can't.

ok, it you all say so, we'll see IF the people buy it

Last edited:

Obama is running on his record. It's Romney who won't run on his.

No, you can't.

ok, it you all say so, we'll see the people buy it

You see, I was right. You can't find any differences between Romney and Bush.

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-40.jpg

I think that's pretty much his point. As I read it, Ed is suggesting that Obama is campaigning against George Bush, again...

His point was that Obama is running against Bush and I am saying no such luck.

I misread your post...

I have yet to see one ad against Romney. Every speech I see or hear from our President focuses on what he "inherited" (never mind that he asked for and actively sought the job knowing full well what he faced), blaming the previous administration, blaming Republicans, blaming anyone at whom he can point a finger, nary a mention of Romney, and certainly no claim of responsibilty or failure on his part.

At what point, seriously, does the President, any President, become responsible for the actions and policies he has enacted since taking office? I can't remember one who has spent as much time blaming the "other guy" as President Obama has. Not Bush, not Clinton, not Bush, not Reagan, not Carter.

At what point, seriously, can there be an objective, factual analysis of the actual impact and effect of a given president’s policies? 10 years? 20 Years? Does it seem either logical or reasonable to declare a given president’s policies a failure after one or two years? Given the depth of the recession and the complex nature of the American economy – and the global economy, for that matter – what’s an appropriate period of time to allow a president to ‘fix things’?

Until there’s consensus to these questions, anything else is meaningless, subjective partisan opinion.

No, you can't.

my gawd, all that twisting you do must really hurt..why do you feel you have to do that?

my gawd, all that twisting you do must really hurt..why do you feel you have to do that?

I asked you to tell us the differences between Romney and Bush,

and you can't even name ONE, let alone enough to establish that Romney is not just an attempt to reinstate the Bush regime, politically and philosophically.

Why can't you do that?

You're complaining because Obama won't run on his record?

Then you must wish he'd talk more about killing Bin Laden and dozens of other al qaeda that Bush couldn't accomplish

He should talk more about getting us out of Iraq, that Bush couldn't accomplish.

He should talk more about reversing the trend of job losses, that Bush couldn't accomplish.

He should talk more about reversing the rising UE trend, that Bush couldn't accomplish.

And, yes, he should even talk more about the healthcare bill he signed, which was modeled in large part after Romneycare in MA,

if only to remind people that even Mitt Romney suffers from Obama Derangement Syndrome to the point where he has to run against his own record just so he can attack Obama for it.

And then he should remind everyone that Romney wants to go back to world of GW Bush.

Last edited:
Good and bad presidents seem to remain in the limelight longer than others, say a Millard Fillmore. Republicans are still chanting about FDR or a Truman, and Democrats still mention Hoover and now Bush. Bush will be with us long after his recession and two useless wars are finally done put in the ancient history books, I say ten years, except for the money costs which may be fifty or more years.
Of course there is always the possibility that a new Republican-Bush will be elected; Republicans seem to have an ample supply of Bush's and Nixons to draw on.

Pffft....did you REALLY just say that?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're complaining because Obama won't run on his record?

Then you must wish he'd talk more about killing Bin Laden and dozens of other al qaeda that Bush couldn't accomplish

He should talk more about getting us out of Iraq, that Bush couldn't accomplish.

He should talk more about reversing the trend of job losses, that Bush couldn't accomplish.

He should talk more about reversing the rising UE trend, that Bush couldn't accomplish.

And, yes, he should even talk more about the healthcare bill he signed, which was modeled in large part after Romneycare in MA,

if only to remind people that even Mitt Romney suffers from Obama Derangement Syndrome to the point where he has to run against his own record just so he can attack Obama for it.

And then he should remind everyone that Romney wants to go back to world of GW Bush.

You DID really say it!

that will seem preposterous to most Americans and so should enable Romney to become our next president!! Two Republican Supreme Court nominees comming up and then liberalism will be cooked!!

"BO running nasty, mean, partisan, presidential campaign against...George Bush"

Obama has focused his attention on anything that has nothing to do with getting Americans back to work, helping the economy, or ways to bring back America's decline in the world market.

All Obama can do is blame someone else and campaign of anything he thinks will help him get votes from various groups.

Obama cares only about the Power of the Office and not what is actually good for America.

Forum List

Back