Bo Duke to face 3 days of jailtime from corrupt government

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Our freaking corrupt government rewards lazy ass folks who dont want to get off their asses and get a job just like he said so well.

I have met Schneider and got to talk to him extensively for over 20 minutes once.Nicest down to earth guy you will ever meet. I have never had that chance before with any other celebrity for them to take THAT much out of their time out for me to talk with me before so this infuriates the hell out of me the fact he is someone I know personally and have become somewhat a good aquitance with.:mad:

‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Star John Schneider Headed to Jail for Unpaid Alimony: ‘Common Sense Versus Entitlement’

240 hours of community work as well.such BS.make THAT LAZY BITCH have to serve that community work.

Our freaking corrupt government rewards lazy ass folks who dont want to get off their asses and get a job just like he said so well.

I have met Schneider and got to talk to him extensively for over 20 minutes once.Nicest down to earth guy you will ever meet. I have never had that chance before with any other celebrity for them to take THAT much out of their time out for me to talk with me before so this infuriates the hell out of me the fact he is someone I know personally and have become somewhat a good aquitance with.:mad:

‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Star John Schneider Headed to Jail for Unpaid Alimony: ‘Common Sense Versus Entitlement’

240 hours of community work as well.such BS.make THAT LAZY BITCH have to serve that community work.

Cue Wayon Jenning's Voiceover

"Looks like Bo is about to meet the Minority Whip"

schneider.jpg

Roscoe finally caught Bo. I think Luke had some legal issue recently as well. You get old and your getaway isn't as fast because you can't slide across the hood anymore.

Roscoe finally caught Bo. I think Luke had some legal issue recently as well. You get old and your getaway isn't as fast because you can't slide across the hood anymore.

luke's a child molester it seems or if you want to be more charitable a drunk with loose hands

Dukes Of Hazzard star Tom Wopat accused of groping girl, 16 - Independent.ie

I love to hear him sing "I've Loved Enough To Know".

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. My late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys sadly had to do 48 hours back in 1995 for a late child support payment and I could be wrong but it may have been his final one. I do know one thing for sure. That payment was only one or two hours late, but yet the jail time was dumped down on his plate anyways. (still burned up over it)

yeah Luke is under the gun as well.some actress from a show accused him of touching her sexually harrassing her.will will be interesting to see how THAT one turns out as well. The good thing for schneider is he has millions so $150,000 is peanuts for him, just hope he sucks in his pride and pays it.nobody ever said the world was fair.

Holly

P.S. My late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys sadly had to do 48 hours back in 1995 for a late child support payment and I could be wrong but it may have been his final one. I do know one thing for sure. That payment was only one or two hours late, but yet the jail time was dumped down on his plate anyways. (still burned up over it)

Damn,you had me going there for a minute and had my hopes up that you were talking about MY hero,steve sanders from 90210.:biggrin:

^^^ That right there would be my only complaint other than the fact that my favorite is not here anymore. I hate there being another person out there with his name.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. This past Sunday June 10th marked 20 years since his final day with us, if only I had discovered him sooner, I love him SO much.....who the heck made that gun look so tasty in his opinion??? :( :( :(

^^^ That right there would be my only complaint other than the fact that my favorite is not here anymore. I hate there being another person out there with his name.

Holly

P.S. This past Sunday June 10th marked 20 years since his final day with us, if only I had discovered him sooner, I love him SO much.....who the heck made that gun look so tasty in his opinion??? :( :( :(

THAT steve sanders is the only one i thought there was.Got nothing against the oakridge boys in the least but never followed them so he was the only steve sanders i thought was out there,famous anyways..LOL

please tell me you at least love his character in that show? something that i hope will make you feel a little better on that is that was the main reason i enjoyed the show so much cause HE was my favorite character.I could really relate to him because he is so much like me.I hated the ones where he was only on he show for brief scenes.I wish he had been the MAIN character of that show.:) If he was,that show would have easily leaps and bounds been my favorite show ever made just so you know.:D I got tired of brandon walsh and his constant whining all the time. that got tiresome after a while. steve was a cool dude though.:D

Holly

THAT steve sanders is the only one i thought there was.Got nothing against the oakridge boys in the least but never followed them so he was the only steve sanders i thought was out there,famous anyways..LOL

please tell me you at least love his character in that show? something that i hope will make you feel a little better on that is that was the main reason i enjoyed the show so much cause HE was my favorite character.I could really relate to him because he is so much like me.I hated the ones where he was only on he show for brief scenes.I wish he had been the MAIN character of that show.:) If he was,that show would have easily leaps and bounds been my favorite show ever made just so you know.:D I got tired of brandon walsh and his constant whining all the time. that got tiresome after a while. steve was a cool dude though.:D
I never once ever watched that show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

I liked “Take the long way home”…I think he sung it.

Forum List

Back