BNP gaining ground in the uk?

UnAmericanYOU

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2006
The ultra-right British National Party gained ground:

Anti-racism campaigners were aghast after the British National Party picked up support across the country to bring its number of council seats to 50.

From: http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article362353.ece

Is this going to hurt the Tories? I thought the BNP was a fringe party, but it seems to be gaining support fast. Is it an anti_Muslim backlash, as in a protest against multiculturalism?

UnAmericanYOU said:

Anti-racism campaigners were aghast after the British National Party picked up support across the country to bring its number of council seats to 50.

Is this going to hurt the Tories? I thought the BNP was a fringe party, but it seems to be gaining support fast. Is it an anti_Muslim backlash, as in a protest against multiculturalism?

The BNP, like Le Pen in France, was considered fringe. Then 7/7 happened. Then black/Arab riots happened. Whites in both countries got a splash of cold water about what's really happening to their societies. Expect pro-white parties and candidates to start doing much better. This will force mainstream parties to at least change their positions with respect to immigration, etc.

Sadly, because of the USA's winner-take-all system, it won't be as easy to get our idiot politicians to wake up.

And they damned poor old Enoch for his "Rivers of Blood" speech. Tighten up immigration, for sure. My country is about to find out that it has mismanaged the way it admits refugees from war-torn parts of Africa. But in Britain, what would the BNP advocate about non-white Brits born there? Can't repatriate someone born there can they?

Diuretic said:
And they damned poor old Enoch for his "Rivers of Blood" speech. Tighten up immigration, for sure. My country is about to find out that it has mismanaged the way it admits refugees from war-torn parts of Africa. But in Britain, what would the BNP advocate about non-white Brits born there? Can't repatriate someone born there can they?

Interesting, Diuretic.

Enoch's ROB speech has turned out to be uncannily accurate. The man was never a racist - but a pragmatist and ahead of his time.

Britain has always prided itself on its tolerance and willingness to champion the oppressed. We've taken in refugees from all over the world - but as Shakespeare said, they're turning into our very own 'serpent's tooth!'

The BNP is a reaction from 'Essentially White, Middle-Class Britain' to the underscoring of our own traditions and values by a constant tide of those who seek to change them.

The British Isles is historically a mongrel country. The people here are a combination of Ancient Briton, Celt, Roman, Anglo-Saxon, Jute, Gael, Viking, Norman . . . blah, blah, blah . . .

Each influx has contributed something positive to our culture. The Celts = horsemanship, literature, poetry and song, Vikings = seamanship and the explorer blood in our veins, Saxons = farming and agricultural husbandry, Romans = stoicism and level-headedness in battle . . . etc.

These days, we have a load of immigrants coming to our country with no jobs or prospects of work. They want to live off our Welfare State and take advantage of our free housing, schooling and medical care. They demand free legal representation so they can stay here whilst abusing our systems.

No wonder Middle England feels threatened, when it's considered racially offensive to celebrate Saint George's Day!!!!!!!!!

The thing with Council Elections in Britain, is that traditionally, they're not a real indication of how things will go in a General Election. People vote with their hearts in Council Elections - and with their heads in General Elections.

The BNP will probably not flourish over here, in real terms, because of the very thing they claim to represent. Our Britishness. Our intrinsic sense of fair play and values. I'm hoping we don't head off down the fascist road - but that we manage to maintain some common-sense.

Oh, for a Churchill!

So wonderfully, essentially, anti-fascist, but patriotic and a true Englishman!

HopeandGlory said:
The BNP will probably not flourish over here, in real terms, because of the very thing they claim to represent. Our Britishness. Our intrinsic sense of fair play and values. I'm hoping we don't head off down the fascist road - but that we manage to maintain some common-sense.

The time for "fair play" is over. Muslims don't believe in fair play. Neither do the other traditional enemies of the white West. White Britons who fail to recognize this, like whites elsewhere, will not survive to congratulate themselves on their "fair play and values."

Who do you think is responsible for 7/7, H&G? Not Adolf Hitler, I can assure you. Those who continue to demonize any white resistance as "fascism" are just wrong, wrong, wrong. You don't have to wear a brown shirt to see what's happening to us today.

Good points Hope. Everywhere is a nation of immigrants - since we apparently began the global walk from the Rift Valley, it's just that late arrivals - like at the theatre - annoy everyone who's already there :)

You mention the influx of various peoples into Britain since the Romans, the first uninvited guests I think, left to go home to protect the hearth (unsuccessfully). I'm not sure but I think the Romano-Britains weren't terribly impressed with the Germanic peoples who decided it was a good time for a bit of expansion and when they'd settled in and taken over they were desperately unhappy about the Danes and then the Normans. At the time it happened there was much bloodshed but when we look back on these invasions we shrug our shoulders and look to the positive things that contributed to Britain, in a historical sense I mean. That will be the case with these latest immigrants. But that doesn't mean that the current occupants should roll over.

It's a difficult balance. How far do you go to protect what's there already and how far do you allow people to practise their own customs without setting up a form of de facto apartheid? Important social policy questions there I know and probably beyond my ken.

I think though that the British will reject, as you indicate, the BNP policies writ large. Fascism was always the province of the British upper classes, it was deeply unpopular with the working class and the middle class (witness Mosely's attempts at marching through Whitechapel).

Diuretic said:
Good points Hope. Everywhere is a nation of immigrants - since we apparently began the global walk from the Rift Valley, it's just that late arrivals - like at the theatre - annoy everyone who's already there :)

You mention the influx of various peoples into Britain since the Romans, the first uninvited guests I think, left to go home to protect the hearth (unsuccessfully). I'm not sure but I think the Romano-Britains weren't terribly impressed with the Germanic peoples who decided it was a good time for a bit of expansion and when they'd settled in and taken over they were desperately unhappy about the Danes and then the Normans. At the time it happened there was much bloodshed but when we look back on these invasions we shrug our shoulders and look to the positive things that contributed to Britain, in a historical sense I mean. That will be the case with these latest immigrants. But that doesn't mean that the current occupants should roll over.

It's a difficult balance. How far do you go to protect what's there already and how far do you allow people to practise their own customs without setting up a form of de facto apartheid? Important social policy questions there I know and probably beyond my ken.

I think though that the British will reject, as you indicate, the BNP policies writ large. Fascism was always the province of the British upper classes, it was deeply unpopular with the working class and the middle class (witness Mosely's attempts at marching through Whitechapel).

How about enforcing the border for starters. Defacto apartheid. You're a complete joke, seriously.

If you have a point make one. If you don't understand one of my points then ask for clarification. If you disagree with a point I make then challenge it. But please desist from sulking and making childish remarks. If you can't get over having your arse handed to to you then take some time out.

William Joyce said:
The time for "fair play" is over. Muslims don't believe in fair play. Neither do the other traditional enemies of the white West. White Britons who fail to recognize this, like whites elsewhere, will not survive to congratulate themselves on their "fair play and values."

Who do you think is responsible for 7/7, H&G? Not Adolf Hitler, I can assure you. Those who continue to demonize any white resistance as "fascism" are just wrong, wrong, wrong. You don't have to wear a brown shirt to see what's happening to us today.

Please don't assume to know my POV. I was trying to answer Diuretic's post re: the BNP as honestly as I could. It's not just a case of white Britons realising the danger facing the West. It's a case of all Britons wising-up to it, whatever colour or race. As I said in my original post - we need to employ common-sense and some very hard realism in order to deal with the threats we're facing. Heading off down a path as radical and fundamental as the one our enemies have chosen is NOT the answer!!!!

As for 7/7 - I'm fully aware who the perpetrators were. But let's be truthful about this, the BNP is an organisation with firm fascist roots. Just as unpalatable in this country as any fundamentalist organisation. I hate the erosion of rights in my country just as you must clearly hate the same in yours. But losing our national identity is not the answer - it's a victory of sorts for our enemies.

The values we have and fight to defend are why they hate us in the first place. Those values are why we're better than them.

UnAmericanYOU said:

It is unlikely to hurt the Tories as the seats lost were in traditional Labour strongholds.

The Labour Party have always assumed that they can ignore the white working class because the latter have nowhere else to go. Last week's elections proved that was not the case.

The joke is that not only did the Labour Party loose their some traditional support, all their sucking up to the muslims was wasted because most of them voted for The Respect Party. No one is overly sure what that stands for but it is no friend of Tony Blair.

Even so, it is still a 5 minute wonder. The BNP picked up 50 seats but there were about 20,000 contested so we aren't going to have gas chambers on Hampstead Heath just yet.

Even before the formation of the British Labour Party Disraeli knew how to court the innate conservatism of the working class in Britain. It bit back against Thatcher's love child Blair.

HopeandGlory said:
Heading off down a path as radical and fundamental as the one our enemies have chosen is NOT the answer!!!!

You can't stop the jihadis with reason. They don't BELIEVE in tolerance. They KNOW the multicultural view you support and they REJECT IT! They can only be stopped with force. Quit being stupid.

rtwngAvngr said:
You can't stop the jihadis with reason. They don't BELIEVE in tolerance. They KNOW the multicultural view you support and they REJECT IT! They can only be stopped with force. Quit being stupid.

Who says we have to tolerate them?

And why should supporting - if I do - a multicultural view mean accepting a code of racial and religious intolerance and fanaticism?

Churchill didn't need to become a Nazi in order to oppose Hitler!

I'm not the stupid one here - your logic is skewed!

rtwngAvngr said:

This I don't quite understand. If Jihadis (Is that the same as Muslims?) don't believe in multiculturalism they are likeley stay put in the culture they already live in, aren't they? From a immigration standpoint it isn't those people we see immigrating, or what? I am not sure what you mean.

Forum List

Back