BNP Britain's nazi party

:eek: You have some strange ideas. Did you see what the title of this thread is. Lord preserve us from those who come on a forum believing that interjecting into threads their own bias and then believing that anyone who does not share the same prejudice as them has no crediibility. May I suggest Stormfront. You will find plenty with your opinions there.

For the meantime this thread is about BNP Britains Nazi Party.

I believe a post about the dangers of militant Islam is probably to be expected in a thread about the BNP. You may not like it but it is, after all, a related subject.

This Islam issue has been front and center for some time now. Indeed, the current lead article on the BNP's website is about the danger of allowing a Muslim country to join the EU.

If you wish to promote the BNP then that is of course your right.

I was simply interested whether anyone had seen the Channel 4 program on Hitler and the similarities I found to his way of working.

This thread is about the BNP Britain's Nazi party for that reason it would be nice just for a short while to be free of BNP propaganda.

BTW, this thread is about the BNP's views on Pte Johnson Beharry, not Channel 4's program on Hitler. You chose to expand the context, so you shouldn't be surprised when others choose expand it further as they see fit.

And "it would be nice for a short while" isn't a reason.

I believe a post about the dangers of militant Islam is probably to be expected in a thread about the BNP. You may not like it but it is, after all, a related subject.

This Islam issue has been front and center for some time now. Indeed, the current lead article on the BNP's website is about the danger of allowing a Muslim country to join the EU.

I was simply interested whether anyone had seen the Channel 4 program on Hitler and the similarities I found to his way of working.

This thread is about the BNP Britain's Nazi party for that reason it would be nice just for a short while to be free of BNP propaganda.

Why would you think I would wish to promote the BNP? Aren't you jumping to conclusions?

I don't really see what part militant Islam has to do with a thread on the BNP as Britian's Nazi party and particularly with what I was talking about which was the similarity in the psychology of presentation and strategy between Hitler and the BNP which I had detected in the first part of a film on Hitler on Sunday.

You provided a link to their site where you said they were talking about radical Islam. I am sure they were. My point is that that is a separate issue to the reality that the BNP is Britain's Nazi party apart from the reality that they can use this to promote hate and fear of all British Muslims.

To understand Radical Islam I would not look to the BNP.

If your intention was not to promote, which I take is the case, my apologies.:)

Last edited:

Why would you think I would wish to promote the BNP? Aren't you jumping to conclusions?

I don't really see what part militant Islam has to do with a thread on the BNP as Britian's Nazi party and particularly with what I was talking about which was the similarity in the psychology of presentation and strategy between Hitler and the BNP which I had detected in the first part of a film on Hitler on Sunday.

You provided a link to their site where you said they were talking about radical Islam. I am sure they were. My point is that that is a separate issue to the reality that the BNP is Britain's Nazi party apart from the reality that they can use this to promote hate and fear of all British Muslims.

To understand Radical Islam I would not look to the BNP.

If your intention was not to promote, which I take is the case, my apologies.:)

My intention was to provide context. God alone knows what fringe bigots I would be assumed to support if every link I posted implied I was promoting them!

An apology was not needed, but is both welcome and accepted.

See, this is how this hate thing goes. If you say you can kill novelists, cartoonists (or say nothing about it) and yet at the same time demand victim status in the democratic West, if you demand protection as a religious minority that most Islamic countries do not give to their religious minorities, you might, just might, be feeding the BNP's propaganda machine? (The question mark is rhetorical.) If you come to the democratic West and do not defend it's Enlightenment principals of free speech, meaning novelists do not get killed for saying Mohommed was an illiterate (self confessed illiterate) delusional, or cartoonists should not die for drawing rather banal stuff, if you are silent when your religion kills but demands tolerance when you are under the gun, well, guess what. you are a moral and intellectual fraud.

And even worse, you might just be them too, only under a different, if idiot, slogan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back