BNP Britain's nazi party

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
This is Pte Johnson Beharry VC, of the Princess of Wales Royal Regiment.

Beharry.jpg

He was awarded Britain’s highest honour, the Victoria Cross, for acts of outstanding bravery in rescuing his fellow soldiers in two separate ambushes in Iraq during 2004. He was badly wounded in the latter and still carries the pain of those wounds to this day.

Last week, the British National Party, an extreme right wing political party, placed an article on their website claiming that Pte Beharry only received his medal because he was black and that what he had done was only routine. These nazi scumbags sicken me to the core. That they belittle the honour bestowed on one of our bravest is testament to their warped and disgusting politics. I spit on them and every one of their supporters. Bastards!

BNP: war hero Johnson Beharry only got medal because he is black

The British National Party has provoked outrage after claiming that the Iraq war hero Johnson Beharry was only awarded the Victoria Cross because he is black.

The BNP, led by Nick Griffin, called Johnson Beharry "an immigrant" and claimed his heroics, which saved the lives of 30 fellow soldiers, were simply "routine".
On its website the far-right political party states that Lance Corporal Beharry only received Britain's top military honour because of "positive discrimination by the PC-mad government".

It comes just days after the party held an Armed Forces Awareness Day to try to portray themselves as "the only party that supports our troops".
Grenada-born L/Cpl Beharry was honoured in 2005 after twice saving lives under enemy fire. He became the Army's most high-profile war hero when he received the VC for "repeated extreme gallantry and unquestioned valour" for the two rescues in May and June 2004 "despite a harrowing weight of incoming fire".

BNP: war hero Johnson Beharry only got medal because he is black - Telegraph

Spit away Bootneck, if anyone has the right to do that, it's you my brave friend!

They sound as bad as those crazy freaks we have here in the USA- Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church. :evil:

The Westboro Baptist Church (WBC), based in Topeka, Kansas, regularly stages protests around the country, often several times a week, against institutions and individuals they think support homosexuality or otherwise subvert what they believe is God's law. Targets include schools the group deems to be accepting of homosexuality; Catholic, Lutheran, and other Christian denominations that the WBC feels are heretical; and funerals for people murdered or killed in accidents like plane crashes. WBC also protests at funerals for American soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, a tactic the group started in 2005.

Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church

The BNP, the sons and daughters of the fucking lunatic Colin Jordan. Sad bastards they are, whining for the previous glories of the Empire when the darkies knew their place. Unfortunately due to the corruption in the major parties in Britain, damn them, the BNP may get some parliamentary arses on leather seats.

Hmmm, In Germany we have the funny situation that the "East German Nazi Party " (DVU) hates the West German Nazi party (NPD) more than they do "the system".
As an added bonus, the main Nazi Skinhead organisations all regard the Nazi Party as wussies.

In a very nice spoof, the Antifa recently hijacked the site of the NPD (Which is facing Bankrupcy)and applied for statehelp, citing that "Should the NPD go Bankrupt, hundreds of policemen, Verfassungsschutzagents and other informers would be suddenly unemployed".

A constitutional move to ban these parties failed since the court ruled that too much of the Nazi parties leading circle is made up by covert State agents.

@ the Subject:
Epic Fael.

In the military, "racial differences" towards you squad mate usually get totally obliberated as soon as you are under fire (propably earlier).
Bullets dont care about your skink colour, nor should you.

The BNP, the sons and daughters of the fucking lunatic Colin Jordan. Sad bastards they are, whining for the previous glories of the Empire when the darkies knew their place. Unfortunately due to the corruption in the major parties in Britain, damn them, the BNP may get some parliamentary arses on leather seats.

You've got it in one, Diuretic. Nick Griffin is the current head scumbag of this lot. They could possibly win a seat or two in the upcoming EU elections, although I doubt they would realistically stand any chance in a UK general election. They have won some seats in local council elections in the North of England, playing their 'muslims go home' card.

If they had any followers from the armed forces, I doubt they do after this debacle.

Spit away Bootneck, if anyone has the right to do that, it's you my brave friend!

They sound as bad as those crazy freaks we have here in the USA- Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church. :evil:

They're even worse than Phelp's lot, EZ. They are putting up candidates for the EU elections and may well win some seats.

That is honestly very scary Bootneck.

You can blame the acceptance of the Affirmitive Action mentality for the disbelief of storys like this.

Last edited:

You've got it in one, Diuretic. Nick Griffin is the current head scumbag of this lot. They could possibly win a seat or two in the upcoming EU elections, although I doubt they would realistically stand any chance in a UK general election. They have won some seats in local council elections in the North of England, playing their 'muslims go home' card.

If they had any followers from the armed forces, I doubt they do after this debacle.

Did you watch Channel 4's first part of it's film on Hitler last night. I have to say that throughout all I could see was the BNP having been on a site where they are prolific in their writings.

One line I can remember which a journalist opposed to them wrote ' they hope to use our fears and hates to drown our reason'

It is by this method that I think the BNP is managing to get itself a little following. In this instance they are appealing to people's racism.

There is also great controversy that Richard Barnbrook, the first BNP member of the London Assembly has invited Nick Griffin to go with him to the Queens Garden Party.

But did anyone watch the Channel 4 Hitler program yesterday and see the close psychological and strategic relationship with the BNP which I saw?

Last edited:

They're even worse than Phelp's lot, EZ. They are putting up candidates for the EU elections and may well win some seats.

That is honestly very scary Bootneck.

There's a lot of this in Europe, against blacks, Muslims, Jews...

Perhaps the BNP are becoming so strong because there are so many people who have immigrated to the UK that do not accept the basic premises of the nation's identity?

Like the radical Islamic community that flees Islamic nations and then rants on (or worse, London underground bombings) about secular, Western life.

Perhaps the BNP are becoming so strong because there are so many people who have immigrated to the UK that do not accept the basic premises of the nation's identity?

Like the radical Islamic community that flees Islamic nations and then rants on (or worse, London underground bombings) about secular, Western life.

The BNP's as you will be aware prime focus of hate before 9/11 were British Jews.

The BNP's policy of wishing to present an 'enemy within' being immigrants is identical to Hitler.

At the present time the BNP also does exactly what the Nazi party did, that is it tries to agitate in areas where there are Muslim people. Are you aware that after 9/11 within the next 2 weeks there were 670 attacks on Muslim people and property here in the UK.

Are you aware that prier to 9/11 the BNP was fiercely against Israel and since according to one of its members has become Israel's best supporter in the UK? Can you think of any logical reason for this shift other than to present themselves in a different way?

Muslims are simply an easy target for the BNP now. A great target on which to try to manipulate people's fears and hatred so that they lose their reason.

Last edited:
Yes, I understand, given that Islam is a re-print of Judaism, a copywrite violation, I understand that. Muslims have made themselves an easy target in the UK for a narrow xenophobic group by being so narrow and xenophobic.

Karma Karma Karma Koran, it comes and goes, it comes and goes....

Yes, I understand, given that Islam is a re-print of Judaism, a copywrite violation, I understand that. Muslims have made themselves an easy target in the UK for a narrow xenophobic group by being so narrow and xenophobic.

Karma Karma Karma Koran, it comes and goes, it comes and goes....

Of course you did not deal with the issues I mentioned. I am assuming you are a supporter of the BNP and that you suffer from Islamophobia. Would this be a correct assumption?

Of course you did not deal with the issues I mentioned. I am assuming you are a supporter of the BNP and that you suffer from Islamophobia. Would this be a correct assumption?

No, actually, I do not find those trogylodidites all that appealing. The BNP and me do not see eye to eye. Though I am on speaking terms with everyone on Earth. But I know what feeds them, the same thing that feeds the PC Islamic permanent victim community, a lack of understanding about real, secular, pluralistic, democratic values.

Add some Enlightenment too.

Which means that Muslims can't jump up and down and threaten to kill over novels or Danish cartoons if they do not want white, bald fuck heads to do the same thing over Islamic declarations.

No, actually, I do not find those trogylodidites all that appealing. The BNP and me do not see eye to eye. Though I am on speaking terms with everyone on Earth. But I know what feeds them, the same thing that feeds the PC Islamic permanent victim community, a lack of understanding about real, secular, pluralistic, democratic values.

What feeds them is a love of Hitler, a hatred of Jews, and a desire for Britain to be whites only. That is all that feeds them and if you did a study of them you would find that always was and still is what feeds them.

Which means that Muslims can't jump up and down and threaten to kill over novels or Danish cartoons if they do not want white, bald fuck heads to do the same thing over Islamic declarations.

This sounds like justification. Justification for horrid deeds. I do not agree with your justification. It unnerves me....but hey, like I said, the BNP plays on people's fears and hates to get them to lose their reason.

*Ok, steps slowly away from the slogan slobberer.*

You should write for Mills and Boon. At least until you have read some Voltaire.

*Ok, steps slowly away from the slogan slobberer.*

You should write for Mills and Boon. At least until you have read some Voltaire.

Avoid the issue again.

Well, maybe we are in foreplay? Please regail me with the real issue again.....

Basically your support for the BNP through various guises of your dislike of Islam or Muslims but for the actual thing on this particular time when you replied while at the same time choosing not to reply See posts 15 and 16. I now have to go out.

Forum List

Back