Bluer than Red...

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
IL-1.jpg

What say ye? Is Illinois a "Red" state or a "Blue" state?

Hint: Keep in mind the power of the minority vote, the lack of voter I.D. laws, and the ability of Democrats to raise the dead.

Looks like there are 3 districts with civilization and the rest is a desert wasteland of dumbfuckery.
Still sucking the cock, I see.

Lol sorry jk. All 3 people in the red parts of the state are very important!
Refer to OP and go to the back of the class. :slap:

Next....

Sorry Mr. H. If you've resorted to crying about minorities and imaginary voter fraud then, like most republicans on USMB, it's impossible to engage you in any kind of rational conversation. And that sucks.

Looks like there are 3 districts with civilization and the rest is a desert wasteland of dumbfuckery.

Next....

Sorry Mr. H. If you've resorted to crying about minorities and imaginary voter fraud then, like most republicans on USMB, it's impossible to engage you in any kind of rational conversation. And that sucks.
To cry is to shout. Shout with might and vengeance. That is my cry.

To suck is to debase oneself upon knees in a position as to suggest oral sex.

And that is the difference... between you and me.

Oh the way it's going I think it will stay blue. :lol: Crook County will make sure of it. I should find this thread I put up earlier.

“While early voting at the Schaumburg Public Library today, I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” said Moynihan.

“You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat."

While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race.

He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party.

Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race. It is unknown if the machine in question (#008958) has been removed from service or is still in operation

.Well, they don’t call it Crook County for no reason."

Blog GOP candidate in Cook County IL discovers voting machine casts his vote for the Democrat he is running against

Next....

To cry is to shout. Shout with might and vengeance. That is my cry.

To suck is to debase oneself upon knees in a position as to suggest oral sex.

And that is the difference... between you and me.

Every time you piss on the "minority vote" and put on your tinfoil hat about voter fraud you help the Democrat party. Which is exactly what you're OP is all about. Learn to swim or you'll sink like a stone Mr. H.

Forum List

Back