blueberries...and uses for them

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
so far i have made:

blueberry cobbler

Strawberry Cobbler Recipe

real simple recipe...you can use any fruit for it. i have made it with blueberries and strawberries....

blueberry crisp

blueberry crumble (basically a crisp but you cook the berries with cornstarch first)

blueberry roly poly a cross between biscuit and pie dough....spread with berries and rolled up and baked....too much trouble if you ask me

blueberry slipons you cook up berries with sugar...and then add a dough...

blueberry pie

so anyone got any new recipes for blueberries? i like quick and easy most of the time....
the blueberry can stand on its own...

o and blueberry bread pudding

Mmmm.....I just wolfed down two handfuls of fresh blueberries! Yum!

A friend from work gave this to me recently (It came from a cooking website's news letter). I have not tried it yet though.

BLUEBERRY ICE CREAM MUFFINS

1 c. vanilla ice cream softened
1 c. self rising flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 c. blueberries

Combine ice cream, flour and cinnamon in bowl mix well. Stir in blueberries. Fill greased miniature muffin pans 2/3 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. 24 servings.

so far i have made:

blueberry cobbler

Strawberry Cobbler Recipe

real simple recipe...you can use any fruit for it. i have made it with blueberries and strawberries....

blueberry crisp

blueberry crumble (basically a crisp but you cook the berries with cornstarch first)

blueberry roly poly a cross between biscuit and pie dough....spread with berries and rolled up and baked....too much trouble if you ask me

blueberry slipons you cook up berries with sugar...and then add a dough...

blueberry pie

so anyone got any new recipes for blueberries? i like quick and easy most of the time....
the blueberry can stand on its own...

o and blueberry bread pudding

This sounds great,I love cobbler. When I was a child,one of my aunts used to make one using fruit coctail. It was good,but I haven't had it again since she passed away. Wonder if her kids still have the recipe? I will have to ask about that.

I love blueberries but since I'm not a great baker I usually just eat them straight from the fridge, in pancakes or mixed with strawberries topped with whipped cream served on shortcake. I also put them in a blender with apple juice, blueberry yogurt, bananas, oranges and rum.

A friend from work gave this to me recently (It came from a cooking website's news letter). I have not tried it yet though.

BLUEBERRY ICE CREAM MUFFINS

1 c. vanilla ice cream softened
1 c. self rising flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 c. blueberries

Combine ice cream, flour and cinnamon in bowl mix well. Stir in blueberries. Fill greased miniature muffin pans 2/3 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. 24 servings.
i like them

Forum List

Back