Blue Wave Drought: Reuters Shows a SIX POINT LEAD for Republicans

You make no sense.I remembered the orgasms Reuters gave Republicans in this board, so it took me 2 seconds to type "Reuters poll" and find your embarrassing comment.
Focus on how embarrassed you are and not how long you pretend it takes people to search for terms.
Not embarrassed in the least. You're the one high on polls not me. You've even created yet ANOTHER thread based on polls.

Laughing stock

Polls polls polls MY SIDE IS AHEAD RIGHT NOW.....
Of course. There were two polls that triggered you so I started two threads, one for each triggering agent. And I'm not the poll-basher that you are, so I can talk about polls without fear of being labeled a hypocrite.
I didn't say you were a hypocrite. Just a moron.

Let's be clear here

ANYONE who believes polls is a moron.

Why?
Because the methodology is never consistent and quite often polls are worded to solicit a particular outcome.
And the wording, do you approve of the job Donald Trump is doing as president, solicits what outcome other than a reasonably accurate job approval rating?

The blue wave is swirling down the toilet bowl along with snowflake dreams of impeaching Trump. If Republicans retain control of the House, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Stozk, Page, Ohre, Yates and Clinton will all be wearing orange jump suits.

Blue Wave Drought: Reuters Shows a SIX POINT LEAD for Republicans | Sparta Report

The Democrats have gone from a 16 point lead in CNN’s generic ballot poll in December of 2017 to a 6 point deficit against the Republicans with Reuter’s polling just released today. Their “blue wave” hopes have seemingly vanished in the polling as the good economic and political news for President Donald Trump keeps pouring in. The activist left base of the Democrats are increasingly worried —or deluded— as they see a surprising resurgence of Republican chances to keep the House of Representatives in the November 2018 elections.

What does the Reuters poll show?

The Reuters poll has been showing some very favorable numbers for President Trump and Republicans for several weeks now, after they initially discounted their poll as a “blip” when they showed the approval ratings for Trump jumping nearly 20 points from their previous week.

220518poll.jpg

Democrats will need to have at least a 7 to 10 percent lead in the generic congressional ballot polling to be able to have a chance to pickup enough seats in the House to take over the chamber. With a Republican lead of 6 points, this is ten points in the wrong direction and the trend-lines are not favorable to Democrats as they screw up their golden opportunity to have their own 1994, 2010, 2014 scenario.
Requesting update.

Forum List

Back