Blue Wave! Democrats ‘Generic Ballot’ Advantage Has All But Disappeared

dear-butthurt-liberals-remember-these-he-wan-get-over-it-21725770.png

The out of power party gains an average of 15 seats in the House. We'll see if Dems do BETTER THAN 15 seats. We'll see if they make ANY gains I have my doubts.
the Ds need to win a net 19 seats to take the house.
Do you think they'll even hit the average of 15? I'm not even sure they'll make any gains.

Me, I think Trump deliberately triggered the verse "I will bless those who bless you." by moving the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and what is happening now within the Blue Wall is working to his advantage and sure looks like a divine warning shot to the Ds

The out of power party gains an average of 15 seats in the House. We'll see if Dems do BETTER THAN 15 seats. We'll see if they make ANY gains I have my doubts.
the Ds need to win a net 19 seats to take the house.
Do you think they'll even hit the average of 15? I'm not even sure they'll make any gains.

Me, I think Trump deliberately triggered the verse "I will bless those who bless you." by moving the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and what is happening now within the Blue Wall is working to his advantage and sure looks like a divine warning shot to the Ds
When Trump wants an issue discussed...........he twitters it...........spins up the media machine............the the issue is discussed............

So simple ..........even a cave man can do it............and it is working whether people like it or not.......

No expert expected Democrats to win Senate seats, due to the overwhelming majority of incumbents being Democrats.
And you knew that.

Now tell me more about the Democrats' "disappearing" generic ballot lead, Mr. Forecaster.

Last edited:

The Dems defended over 20 seats and the R’s won something like 3. The voters that elected Trump in 4 states (at least) kept their Dem senators. And The Dems flipped Arizona. It went pretty well.

Not sure how 206-203 has any bearing or what it even means but whatever. Nobody is expecting cogent or honest analysis from you.

The Dems now control the House and the Trump legislative agenda is dead until the Dems decide otherwise.

Happy days are here again.

The Dems defended over 20 seats and the R’s won something like 3. The voters that elected Trump in 4 states (at least) kept their Dem senators. And The Dems flipped Arizona. It went pretty well.

Not sure how 206-203 has any bearing or what it even means but whatever. Nobody is expecting cogent or honest analysis from you.

The Dems now control the House and the Trump legislative agenda is dead until the Dems decide otherwise.

3CC8537B-2294-46DE-88E6-475E4BADBA58.jpeg

I look forward to Republicans replacing Gonzo next year.

With a male white racist of course.

Because Democrats have no way of stopping it.

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 229930

Weatherman makes another prediction. What could go wrong!

View attachment 229930

Weatherman makes another prediction. What could go wrong!
Trumphitler already has funeral arrangements for Gonzo. Broken ribs was just the start.

Meanwhile back in reality, the Democrats picked up 7 State Houses in 2018. These governors will in office when redistricting occurs in 2020 thus denying the Republicans of gerrymandering.

But please try to keep up appearances that this was anything less than a total shellacking for the republicans. It’s fun to watch.

Meanwhile back in reality, the Democrats picked up 7 State Houses in 2018. These governors will in office when redistricting occurs in 2020 thus denying the Republicans of gerrymandering.

.....and, let us all remember that 2020 is ALSO a census year.

Thanks to this election, Obamacare lives, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Actually, they could replace it with Trump's superior replacement.

Oh, wait...

Forum List

Back