Blue wave coming this November 2018

I said I thought Clinton would win narrowly, and then i went voted for McMullin, the real conservative, while you, one of the alt right pricks, vote for demolite Trump.

So, you silly goof, keep staring in the past and you won't even know it when the future roles right through you.

;)

I said I thought Clinton would win narrowly, and then i went voted for McMullin, the real conservative, while you, one of the alt right pricks, vote for demolite Trump.

So, you silly goof, keep staring in the past and you won't even know it when the future roles right through you.

;)

You were wrong.....she lost big time.

We'll see in six months if you are batting 1000 in your predictions.

Don't you mean the blu flush...

View attachment 194057

Here is a message from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN. Enjoy

ah the old fake Republican trick. dont you guys ever get tired of us exposing it and shoving it up your ass?

That statement is clear as mud, do you want to try again?

just say yes.......as it appears you seem to enjoy it.

;)

You were wrong.....she lost big time.

We'll see in six months if you are batting 1000 in your predictions.
The denial is strong in this one.

good-very-good-13888044.png

Democrats have twice the seats at risk in the Senate as Republicans do, and more House seats as well.

We can chalk this particular piece of fake news of a 'Blue Wave' up to tainted drug abuse.

At this point in time the Democrats have 3 seats in play and Democrats have 3 seats at risk in the Senate. Few Democrat House seats seem in play.

Make that 7 seats at risk for Dems, and in the House Dems are already alienating voters in the center, and 'millenials' won't be turning out for them in 2020 like the did for the criminal Obama and Hillary, they'll stay home and smoke pot or go vote for some idiot 'radical'. Your time to 'take back' anything is the mid-terms, and you'll be losing big in 2020. You've made up zero ground so far in regaining your losses in 2016. And, like I sadi, you could barely pull off beating Roy Moore, despite heavy spending, which you can't afford to maintain in the races you need to just to break even on the 2016 losses. Your moneybags are disappointed in your Party 'leadership' and your fake news agenda's miserable and competency embarrassing failures, so they will spend their bribes elsewhere, where it backs winners. Even your own fake news hacks only peddle maybe getting 10 seats back, and of course they're paid to lie to keep the core happy and stupid.

Typical 'Feel Good' fare for dumbass Democrats from one of their friendly hack sites. As with all partisan rubbish, just divide the hack's 'at risk' claims re Republicans by 4 or 5 to get numbers closest to reality. They are a long long way from getting back 30 seats; they'll be lucky to even seriously challenge 10 in the House, and that only if the GOP dorks beats a crippled pregnant lesbian illegal alien in a wheelchair in a church in front of TV cameras.

Ya think--:iyfyus.jpg:

I think Millenials stayed home in 2016, or possibly voted 3rd party, assuming Hillary Clinton would win, but had a major wake up call when Trump won and have been living a nightmare with Trump in office ever since.

I don't think they're going to make the same mistake twice.

Trump-protest.jpg

They'll be out in force this coming November.

Dumb thread.

I hate to rain on the parade of all these 'gonnas"...."wills".....and other future tense words, but the 2018 elections are 6 months away. Almost 180 days between now and then, and in any one of those days, something could happen to turn things one way or another. So all the predicting is really thin.

Instead of useless yammering about who's going to wing in November, American and world history is about to be made in England, 4 hours from now. 1000 years of history is about to be changed dramatically, with the first American entering British royalty.

Here's the thread you all should be posting in >>

Nothing New About a Foreigner Becoming British Royalty

Democrats have twice the seats at risk in the Senate as Republicans do, and more House seats as well.

We can chalk this particular piece of fake news of a 'Blue Wave' up to tainted drug abuse.

At this point in time the Democrats have 3 seats in play and Democrats have 3 seats at risk in the Senate. Few Democrat House seats seem in play.

Make that 7 seats at risk for Dems, and in the House Dems are already alienating voters in the center, and 'millenials' won't be turning out for them in 2020 like the did for the criminal Obama and Hillary, they'll stay home and smoke pot or go vote for some idiot 'radical'. Your time to 'take back' anything is the mid-terms, and you'll be losing big in 2020. You've made up zero ground so far in regaining your losses in 2016. And, like I sadi, you could barely pull off beating Roy Moore, despite heavy spending, which you can't afford to maintain in the races you need to just to break even on the 2016 losses. Your moneybags are disappointed in your Party 'leadership' and your fake news agenda's miserable and competency embarrassing failures, so they will spend their bribes elsewhere, where it backs winners. Even your own fake news hacks only peddle maybe getting 10 seats back, and of course they're paid to lie to keep the core happy and stupid.

Typical 'Feel Good' fare for dumbass Democrats from one of their friendly hack sites. As with all partisan rubbish, just divide the hack's 'at risk' claims re Republicans by 4 or 5 to get numbers closest to reality. They are a long long way from getting back 30 seats; they'll be lucky to even seriously challenge 10 in the House, and that only if the GOP dorks beats a crippled pregnant lesbian illegal alien in a wheelchair in a church in front of TV cameras.

I think Millenials stayed home in 2016, or possibly voted 3rd party, assuming Hillary Clinton would win, but had a major wake up call when Trump won and have been living a nightmare with Trump in office ever since.

Trump-protest.jpg

Dumb thread.

I hate to rain on the parade of all these 'gonnas"...."wills".....and other future tense words, but the 2018 elections are 6 months away. Almost 180 days between now and then, and in any one of those days, something could happen to turn things one way or another. So all the predicting is really thin.

Instead of useless yammering about who's going to wing in November, American and world history is about to be made in England, 4 hours from now. 1000 years of history is about to be changed dramatically, with the first American entering British royalty.

Wow, you have got to be really desperate to try and change the topic of this thread to a wedding going on across the world. You've been well instructed by your leader.

a3f72885315acec820328eeddb9a3ad6.jpg

Trump settles fraud case against Trump University for $25M
Trump University: Yes, It Was a Massive Scam | National Review

Wow, you have got to be really desperate to try and change the topic of this thread to a wedding going on across the world. You've been well instructed by your leader.
Not at all. I just see it as silly to be going back and forth in nothing but an emotional battle.

As for your inane Trump University stuff, Trump settled a small amount of money (for him) just to be rid of the annoyance of it all. Actually, far more people were happy with their Trump University experience, but the media only concentrates on the small few, who bitch.

In any group, there are always a few whiners, whose problems are more a result of their own ineptness than anything else. I once owned a video dating service, and some memberships were given free. The free ones were the biggest complainers.

Depends on what message they focus on! If it is issues that are popular with the majority of society like SSI, Medicare, Legalizion of pot, investment into infrastructure and better schools. Well, they may have a chance. BUT, I do warn you that metoo nonsense and most SJW bs will likely allow the republicans to hold onto both houses.

In the past you would be right on all counts, and I would agree 100%, maybe 30 years ago. That's not the case any more, and the Democrats have no real record of progress on any of those fronts. they own the utter crap the public school system has become, never do squat about 'infrastructure', never improve Medicare, just make sure it stays a cash cow for criminal syndicates posing as 'HMO's', etc., etc., etc., and the 'Social Justice Warring' thing they keep counting on is so obviously racist, violent, and fraudulent it's hilarious; they're stuck with the loser 'base' of racists, sexual fetishists, and traitors as their core, and have little to attract liberals and independents to the polls for them; they're losing black votes, Hispanic votes, womens' votes, and 'millienials' votes in large enough numbers they are in worse trouble than the GOP is with their base, and it's only via local corruption they even hold most of the seats they do now.

I'm looking forward to their nomination of Maxine Waters for Prez in 2020. They have a La Raza racist and a 'Nation Of Islam' racist running the DNC leadership now. They're going to be a disaster in 2020. They already are in 2018, when they should be winning dozens of seats, they can barely swing a couple of 'victories' in heavily 'blue' districts, and had to spend 10's of millions just to beat Roy Moore, and they needed the GOP to help them even manage that. lol

Trump-protest.jpg

Dumb thread.

a3f72885315acec820328eeddb9a3ad6.jpg

Trump settles fraud case against Trump University for $25M
Trump University: Yes, It Was a Massive Scam | National Review

Ah, illiterate reliance on stupid inaccurate cartoons, and a pic of some dope-addled half-wit carrying a sign somewhere; answered an ad on 'Craig's List', looking for paid 'activists' no doubt. Probably not even registered to vote in the first place. lol

Typical inability of 'oreo' to make any real points duly noted.

You're doing the message board equivalent of stammering like a diaper wetting loon now, Jake.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
The Democrats are truly an embarrassment to America. Were it not for them, we could all claim a full sense of dignity for ourselves. La Raza, Islam, oh brother! These clowns don't know how idiotic they look and are. :rolleyes:

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November.

35 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements and will not be seeking reelection in November. The 18th District of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican strong hold and big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, elected a Democrat, Connor Lamb, for the first time in decades. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat governors. 15 state house seats in Virginia were up for grabs, Democrats winning all of them, and 11 of those seats went to women. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen. A State Supreme court position in Wisconsin was won by a Democrat woman. They found that she won a dozen rural counties that are normally won by Republicans. The 10th district state house seat in Wisconsin was lost to a Democrat for the first time in 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan quits. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in Texas. TED CRUZ is up for reelection facing a 30/40% Hispanic voting population there, and his Democrat opponent Beto O:Rouke is now within 3 points and is outfunding Cruz. These books, Russian Roulette, A Higher Loyalty & Fire and Fury, remain as top sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. Russia investigation in the nightly news every night, and one sex scandal after another. Mitch McConnell stated he knows there is a storm coming but can't tell if it's a cat 3, 4 or 5. Then these massive protests that have never before been seen in this nation, spell a disaster for Republicans all across this country in November.
O'Rourke stomps Cruz in latest round of fundraising
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
Scott Walker on Twitter
McConnell on midterms: 'We don't know whether it's going to be a Category 3, 4 or 5'
A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018
How Democrats Are Working to Build Statewide Victory

The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st Woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
downing-street-protest-3.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

March for our lives protests held on March 18, 2018.
march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Also going on in 800 cities across this nation.

A sleeping giant has been awoken. It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg
Blue wave headed to prison for sedition

Ah, the alt right are triggered.

They should be.

The Blue Wave is their huckleberry.
You're doing the message board equivalent of stammering like a diaper wetting loon now, Jake. Stop embarrassing yourself.
An ad hom merely shows your know the score, Picaro! Look! A Mexican!! :)

that BS is really getting old, jakey boy. Continuing to misquote the president only makes you look like a brain dead partisan asshole. Which you do very well, by the way. And stop the lies about who you voted for. you voted for Clinton, probably multiple times under multiple names of dead people. AND SHE STILL LOST.

Redfish is now playing "look, a Mexican" to detract from the coming blue wave this fall.

You voted for Trump, the demolite, while I voted for the actual conservative.

You can lie all you want, playing you like a fish hooked forever on the line of logic is your inevitable and inextricable fate, Redfish.

Keep looking backwards, and you will always mortgage your future.

Redfish is now playing "look, a Mexican" to detract from the coming blue wave this fall.

You voted for Trump, the demolite, while I voted for the actual conservative.

You can lie all you want, playing you like a fish hooked forever on the line of logic is your inevitable and inextricable fate, Redfish.

Keep looking backwards, and you will always mortgage your future.

Yes, I voted for Trump and will do it again in 2020. He is doing everything we elected him to do. Draining the swamp, exposing the corrupt establishment, making the dems look like the fools that they are, making the USA respected again in the world, bringing jobs back to this country, cutting taxes for middle class americans, securing our borders, and he is getting it done in spite of the lying media and the obstructionist dem/libs.

so you wasted your vote in 16, brilliant decision. But true to form for you.

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November.

35 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements and will not be seeking reelection in November. The 18th District of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican strong hold and big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, elected a Democrat, Connor Lamb, for the first time in decades. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat governors. 15 state house seats in Virginia were up for grabs, Democrats winning all of them, and 11 of those seats went to women. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen. A State Supreme court position in Wisconsin was won by a Democrat woman. They found that she won a dozen rural counties that are normally won by Republicans. The 10th district state house seat in Wisconsin was lost to a Democrat for the first time in 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan quits. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in Texas. TED CRUZ is up for reelection facing a 30/40% Hispanic voting population there, and his Democrat opponent Beto O:Rouke is now within 3 points and is outfunding Cruz. These books, Russian Roulette, A Higher Loyalty & Fire and Fury, remain as top sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. Russia investigation in the nightly news every night, and one sex scandal after another. Mitch McConnell stated he knows there is a storm coming but can't tell if it's a cat 3, 4 or 5. Then these massive protests that have never before been seen in this nation, spell a disaster for Republicans all across this country in November.
O'Rourke stomps Cruz in latest round of fundraising
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
Scott Walker on Twitter
McConnell on midterms: 'We don't know whether it's going to be a Category 3, 4 or 5'
A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018
How Democrats Are Working to Build Statewide Victory

The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st Woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
downing-street-protest-3.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

March for our lives protests held on March 18, 2018.
march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Also going on in 800 cities across this nation.

A sleeping giant has been awoken. It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg
I would like to see the GOP hold onto the Senate.

I would be glad if the DEMs take over the House.

As for The White House it will be Trump or Pence for the next 2 1/2 years either way. They will have veto power and there won't be a super majority to override them.

The OP CLAIMED Carly was going to win and blew it!
The OP CLAIMED Hillary was going to win and blew it!
The OP has blown more people than Monica.
Was just thinking that it's about time for the Rust Belt to get updated on Dumont v Lyon happening in Michigan. . It's not every day the liberal machine tries to make mothers or fathers legally irrelevant. Should work about as well as Obamas school bathroom Order mid 2016 election.

Don't forget to give a nod to the Hart family.

Forum List

Back