Blue wave coming this November 2018

The OP CLAIMED Carly was going to win and blew it!
The OP CLAIMED Hillary was going to win and blew it!
The OP has blown more people than Monica.
I love it when they predict.. they get one out of a hundred correct

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 4/25 - 5/16 -- 43.4 52.3 -8.9
Rasmussen Reports 5/14 - 5/16 1500 LV 49 50 -1
Economist/YouGov 5/13 - 5/15 1231 RV 44 52 -8
Reuters/Ipsos 5/11 - 5/15 1290 RV 46 53 -7
Gallup 5/7 - 5/13 1500 A 43 52 -9
CBS News 5/3 - 5/6 1101 A 40 55 -15
CNN 5/2 - 5/5 901 RV 44 51 -7
IBD/TIPP 4/26 - 5/4 900 A 38 56 -18
Pew Research 4/25 - 5/1 1221 RV 42 54 -12
Monmouth 4/26 - 4/30 681 RV 45 48 -3

yeah we love it when you lefties get excited, kinda like here

Don't you mean the blu flush...

View attachment 194057

Here is a message from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN. Enjoy

ah the old fake Republican trick. dont you guys ever get tired of us exposing it and shoving it up your ass?

buckeye45_73 you are correct... This turd has been used so many times it is no longer tapered on either end... ole oreo has got to have shit all over his fingers for handling it...

Thought I ought to tell you I carry a buckeye (the same one) in my pocket for over 20 years... My old man told me it was good for arthritis... I don't think it works, but I think about him a lot... :21:

National Review does not think so.

CvT-rgrXYAA1Qhe.jpg
ROFLMAO

Nov 7th 2016 - so, how accurate was their cover?

You really should look at the garbage you post before doing so.

Clearly they were talking about long term trends not 2016. Reagan won Florida, NC and Virginia easily now they are tossup states. Reagan won SC and Texas with 60%+. Trump won with 50%+. New Mexico is a Democrat state. Oregon, Washington and California are solid Democrat states.
And the democrats have been crowing this asinine shit for 20 years now.

The idea that as ethnic groups become larger that the voting patters are static is asinine. Those patterns cannot even keep up with one candidate to another - predicting that the demographic changes are going to sing the right is nothing more than a pipe dream.

Oh, goodie. We need to raise taxes on the middle class and the rich, reimpose crushing regulations, abolish the incentive for American companies to bring back money from overseas, etc., etc. I can't wait for the Dems to be in charge of things again. I'm getting tired of all this economic growth, especially the huge jump in manufacturing jobs. I'm also getting tired of the U-6 unemployment rate being at a 17-year low, and the U-3 unemployment rate being at an 18-year low. We need to get more people back on food stamps. We need to get more people back on the unemployment compensation roles.

And mike will be very happy for the next crushing recession to arrive on the lack of proper regulation. Laizzez faire in the long run helps only the rich and crushes the aspirations of the middle class and lower.

Oh, goodie. We need to raise taxes on the middle class and the rich, reimpose crushing regulations, abolish the incentive for American companies to bring back money from overseas, etc., etc. I can't wait for the Dems to be in charge of things again. I'm getting tired of all this economic growth, especially the huge jump in manufacturing jobs. I'm also getting tired of the U-6 unemployment rate being at a 17-year low, and the U-3 unemployment rate being at an 18-year low. We need to get more people back on food stamps. We need to get more people back on the unemployment compensation roles.
And darned if it hasn't gotten boring without all those Obama-Sharpton race riots. Not even one person setting fire to a convenience store. Well, there are still some school shootings happenings though, in Obama's gun-free zones.

And mike will be very happy for the next crushing recession to arrive on the lack of proper regulation. Laizzez faire in the long run helps only the rich and crushes the aspirations of the middle class and lower.
The economy is booming. Problem with liberals is they have no respect for REALITY, and what's HAPPENING.

I hate to rain on the parade of all these 'gonnas"...."wills".....and other future tense words, but the 2018 elections are 6 months away. Almost 180 days between now and then, and in any one of those days, something could happen to turn things one way or another. So all the predicting is really thin.

As for the present, if there's any kind of a wave taking place, it's clearly a red one.

Three New Polls Are Good News For Trump

Love to see Ted Cruz get beat in Texas

I am sure you would.

That would give you some solace for the ass-beating you took in 2016.

You have a lot of stupid people in Texas. But you have enough smart ones to keep Cruz in business.

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November.

35 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements and will not be seeking reelection in November. The 18th District of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican strong hold and big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, elected a Democrat, Connor Lamb, for the first time in decades. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat governors. 15 state house seats in Virginia were up for grabs, Democrats winning all of them, and 11 of those seats went to women. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen. A State Supreme court position in Wisconsin was won by a Democrat woman. They found that she won a dozen rural counties that are normally won by Republicans. The 10th district state house seat in Wisconsin was lost to a Democrat for the first time in 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan quits. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in Texas. TED CRUZ is up for reelection facing a 30/40% Hispanic voting population there, and his Democrat opponent Beto O:Rouke is now within 3 points and is outfunding Cruz. These books, Russian Roulette, A Higher Loyalty & Fire and Fury, remain as top sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. Russia investigation in the nightly news every night, and one sex scandal after another. Mitch McConnell stated he knows there is a storm coming but can't tell if it's a cat 3, 4 or 5. Then these massive protests that have never before been seen in this nation, spell a disaster for Republicans all across this country in November.
O'Rourke stomps Cruz in latest round of fundraising
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
Scott Walker on Twitter
McConnell on midterms: 'We don't know whether it's going to be a Category 3, 4 or 5'
A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018
How Democrats Are Working to Build Statewide Victory

The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st Woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
downing-street-protest-3.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

March for our lives protests held on March 18, 2018.
march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Also going on in 800 cities across this nation.

A sleeping giant has been awoken. It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

You people really need to get your act together. At least, make the message
consistent.

A few days ago, there was a thread on impending GOP doom in the 2018
elections because all the incumbents won their primaries.

Now you say it is because incumbents have retired. Which one is it?

Let me explain voting habits. Folks vote for people who put more money
in their pockets and make their lives easier. Voters also have good memories.

They don't give a shit about Jaboni's that expect taxpayers to support them
or illegal animals that flow across our borders.
As been made clear elsewhere and does need not be cleared up for the likes of you, several currents are coming together to swamp the GOP this fall.

Pay attention.

The alt right, Jessica123, simply do not understand how mad and bad the majority of America feels about Trump being tied to the GOP brand.

They are in denial, and after the beating, they are going to yell that they got the same from their enemies that Cambridge Analytica gave to their enemies.

The alt right can't accept that America, while accepting of mainstream GOPism, wants nothing to with the Alt Right pretend conservatism: not a damn thing.

ROTFLMAO.

Thanks for the laugh....seriously.

You were one of the board pricks who sat there talking about how Trump was going to get his ass kicked.

Now somehow you think the credibility fairy has made it so people take you seriously.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back