Blue wall of silence - about to overtop in the Big Easy.

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
Danziger Case 1 Of Several Under Federal Investigation - New Orleans News Story - WDSU New Orleans
“Now that we've seen a crack, some of those individuals are going to have to question whether they should jump and start cooperating with the government,” said Rosenberg.

Gary Bizal, the attorney for one of the six people shot on the Danziger bridge, agrees that the federal government will be emboldened to dig deeper.

“I think if they did this type of investigation and spent the money, they can certainly find other incidences of wrongdoing,” said Bizal.

“The investigation by the civil rights division, and Department of Justice, the U.S. attorney's office and FBI has expanded. It has gone horizontally -- much, much wider than just the Danziger bridge case,” said Rosenberg.

I never thought we'd see justice in this case, or any of the others. NOPD officers have been murdering people for years. Now some justice will be done.

I would like to point out that depriving someone of their right to life under color of law is a crime punishable by death under the federal civil rights statutes.

Forum List

Back