blue tooth?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i think my hubby wants one for solstice ...he keeps talking about it....well he might as well be explaining the moon to a monkey.....please tell me what i need to get him....i am looking at one...and this is what i think he wants?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Kinivo-BTC450-Bluetooth-Hands-Free-Input/dp/B009NLTW60/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385986224&sr=8-1&keywords=bluetooth+car]Amazon.com: Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars with Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) - supports aptX: MP3 Players & Accessories[/ame]

i thought it was suppose to go in your ear?

type slowly please....very very slowly.....

Do you really want to be seen with a guy with one of those little cockroaches in his ear?

no lol but this one is for the car? that is so confusing.....he has a 'monster' but says he does not like it....he wants something to play music ...and take cars that is hands free.....i hate this....clothes i could do...tools i can do...but this stuff is just beyond me and i do not feel like finding a geek today....

no lol but this one is for the car? that is so confusing.....he has a 'monster' but says he does not like it....he wants something to play music ...and take cars that is hands free.....i hate this....clothes i could do...tools i can do...but this stuff is just beyond me and i do not feel like finding a geek today....
Yeah I'm not too into the gadgets so I'm no help there.

I mainly think people look stupid with all that crap.

Get him a gift card and let him do his own shopping.

Try one of these......[ame=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_10?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=bluetooth+headset&sprefix=bluetooth+%2Celectronics%2C156&rh=n%3A172282%2Ck%3Abluetooth+headset]Amazon.com: bluetooth headset: Electronics[/ame]

bad link mudd.....

i really do not want to go to best buy today.....lol.....may amazon will drone it to me.....i really cant believe they are gonna use drones to deliver stuff within 30 minutes..what happens when they drop a package on fucking little fifi and smush the family dog?

so i call the only i.t. i know....his reply...'that is a complex issue' lol really? seems i am gonna end up at best buy

i think my hubby wants one for solstice ...he keeps talking about it....well he might as well be explaining the moon to a monkey.....please tell me what i need to get him....i am looking at one...and this is what i think he wants?

Amazon.com: Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars with Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) - supports aptX: MP3 Players & Accessories

This looks good. Make sure you have: Requires 3.5mm audio input in the car stereo

I have this:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/BlueAnt-CMT-USEN-Commute-Control-Speakerphone/dp/B009F4XM5M/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1385991023&sr=1-3&keywords=blue+ant]Amazon.com: BlueAnt CMT-USEN Commute Voice Control Speakerphone with True Speech to Text - Bluetooth Car Kit - Retail Packaging - Black: Electronics[/ame]

Starting Jan. 1 it will be against the law to use a phone while driving in Illinoisy. This device is up to the task. For me anyway.

Find out specifically what he wants it for. I have several blue tooth devices and I truly enjoy that tech.

I have headphones I use when I workout. The wire was always a PIA and when lifting weights it would sometimes get tangled ...not a good thing.

My motorcycle is blue tooth as is my motorcycle helmet.

Amazon.com: Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars with Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) - supports aptX: MP3 Players & Accessories

This looks good. Make sure you have: Requires 3.5mm audio input in the car stereo

[email protected] mm audio input...i have no idea what you are talking about

Do you really want to be seen with a guy with one of those little cockroaches in his ear?

Well it seems like a lose lose. They either have bluetooth or they walk around holding their phone up like a retard in speakermode. One way broadcasts your business to everyone and the other can easily be hacked. Either way there's no privacy. In the end I'd rather they use bluetooth. At least I don't have to listen to them when I am stuck in line at the store.

bad link mudd.....

i really do not want to go to best buy today.....lol.....may amazon will drone it to me.....i really cant believe they are gonna use drones to deliver stuff within 30 minutes..what happens when they drop a package on fucking little fifi and smush the family dog?

I don't know why, but they have a link on that page that will send you to the main page, and from there just type in bluetooth and it will give you several selections along with the reviews.

okay i called best buy...said i had to talk to the installer...blah blah blah....so far....nothing has been settled...

You need to speak 'Bro'. I want a new blue tooth for the car actually means; I want a new car with blue tooth installed.

This website will give you all the information you need.

Komando.com

FYI: The 'Amazon drone' is a PR stunt. In reality, there's not a risk manager in the world that would let them actually do such a thing.

Domino's did the same PR stunt.

The Domino's DomiCopter!

Last edited:
My car has it built-in...I know plenty others that do also.
Most people I know don't use them anymore after awhile.
They are kind of a pain....and it scares the bejesus out of you when a call comes in.

My car has it built-in...I know plenty others that do also.
Most people I know don't use them anymore after awhile.
They are kind of a pain....and it scares the bejesus out of you when a call comes in.

:lol: As a gag I put a car crash for the ring tone.

Forum List

Back