Blue Moon !

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
I was looking out the window to one of the most beautiful full moons I've ever seen. I looked up full moon online, and found out that this month, August, 2012, is a Blue Moon month as there will be another before this month is over.

So you can now tell your children and grandchildren that you lived once in a blue moon. :)

August, 2012: Blue Moon

OMG, that was the only record I ever bought when I was in school. Drove my mom and dad nuts playing it, too. lol! Thanks for posting that MuaDib! :D

The wife and I never really thought making it official was all that important to us and always joked that we would tie the knot once in a blue moon. Well, 6/30/07 was a blue moon on a Saturday, so....
We got married on the beach in South Florida at moon rise.
We rented a whole hotel just across Ocean Blvd from the beach and had a good old biker bash that lasted 2 days.

The wife and I never really thought making it official was all that important to us and always joked that we would tie the knot once in a blue moon. Well, 6/30/07 was a blue moon on a Saturday, so....
We got married on the beach in South Florida at moon rise.
We rented a whole hotel just across Ocean Blvd from the beach and had a good old biker bash that lasted 2 days.
That's a great storie, Ernie! :)

So you should only get married once in a blue moon hm? ...
I'm so glad you're back at USMB, Ernie. Glad you parked your bike here. :thup:

The Blue Moon will be on the 31st. I'm just letting people know so they can have a Blue Moon Party 30 days from now. If anyone needs an excuse for a party, that is. :)

The Blue Moon will be on the 31st. I'm just letting people know so they can have a Blue Moon Party 30 days from now. If anyone needs an excuse for a party, that is. :)

Can we do the Shama Lama Ding Dong?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7QTe-TMCNc]Animal House Soundtrack 5/14- Shama Lama Ding Dong - YouTube[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back