Blue Lives Matter

If I am so ill informed how do I know that half the police shootings in Georgia are of unarmed people or in the back?
You keep talking shit without backing it up and expect to be taken seriously because you assume we all live in your tiny hate bubble. Back up your statement. I'll wait.

Oh good. We have taken this standard again. If I don't post links for every single statement every single time, no matter how often I've posted the links, I'm a liar?

But we know you are a liar. We know you've seen the threads, and ignored the links. Instead of posting the links, I'm going to prove to one and all that you are a lying sack of shit. I expect you to utterly ignore the links, you have ever other time.

You can pretend you haven't see them, but here we go with some proof. Police Officer Stress. On page ONE I posted the links about cops lying. On page TWO you put your first reply to the thread. So there is no fucking way you missed the links is there? Unless you don't bother to read before you arrogantly put forth your asinine opinions.

Police Officer Stress

Page two where you offer your first reply. Police Officer Stress

Come on dumbass. Did you forget you already ignored those links? Come on man, admit you are just another liar.

So what did I say? I said that I'd posted the links before, and what do we know, I have. You responded to a thread where those links were posted on page one. Even there you rushed to defend the idea that the cops have a dangerous job and are hated by society which should give them the authority to do whatever they want.

What I can't figure out is this. Was your daddy a cop and you can't imagine him being a liar or protecting other liars? Or is a relative a cop and you can't imagine them being a liar or protecting other liars? Perhaps it's a kid who is a cop, and you refuse to believe that a child you raised is a liar, and protects other liars?

You can pretend that while jumping in to offer your own asinine replies you did not read the links. If that is your defense, then the reason you are ill informed is selective reading. You don't want to learn what is really going on.

Now, admit that I posted the links before. Admit I told the truth when I said I'd posted the links before.

If I am so ill informed how do I know that half the police shootings in Georgia are of unarmed people or in the back?
You keep talking shit without backing it up and expect to be taken seriously because you assume we all live in your tiny hate bubble. Back up your statement. I'll wait.

Oh good. We have taken this standard again. If I don't post links for every single statement every single time, no matter how often I've posted the links, I'm a liar?

But we know you are a liar. We know you've seen the threads, and ignored the links. Instead of posting the links, I'm going to prove to one and all that you are a lying sack of shit. I expect you to utterly ignore the links, you have ever other time.

You can pretend you haven't see them, but here we go with some proof. Police Officer Stress. On page ONE I posted the links about cops lying. On page TWO you put your first reply to the thread. So there is no fucking way you missed the links is there? Unless you don't bother to read before you arrogantly put forth your asinine opinions.

Police Officer Stress

Come on dumbass. Did you forget you already ignored those links? Come on man, admit you are just another liar.

So what did I say? I said that I'd posted the links before, and what do we know, I have. You responded to a thread where those links were posted on page one. Even there you rushed to defend the idea that the cops have a dangerous job and are hated by society which should give them the authority to do whatever they want.

What I can't figure out is this. Was your daddy a cop and you can't imagine him being a liar or protecting other liars? Or is a relative a cop and you can't imagine them being a liar or protecting other liars? Perhaps it's a kid who is a cop, and you refuse to believe that a child you raised is a liar, and protects other liars?

You can pretend that while jumping in to offer your own asinine replies you did not read the links. If that is your defense, then the reason you are ill informed is selective reading. You don't want to learn what is really going on.

Now, admit that I posted the links before. Admit I told the truth when I said I'd posted the links before.
The challenge was regarding:

So you have nothing.

Police Officer Stress

So you have nothing.

That has also been posted before. Many times. Perhaps we can educate you. But in your case I believe truth lies I the old saw. You can lead them to water, but if you don't hold their hand they fall in and drown.

OVER THE LINE: Police shootings in Georgia

Game, set, match.

Nearly half the 184 Georgians shot and killed by police since 2010 were unarmed or shot in the back, an Atlanta Journal-Constitution/Channel 2 Action News investigation has found.

Those findings emerged from the most extensive review of police shootings ever undertaken in Georgia, and cast doubt on claims by police that deadly force was always justified. The AJC and Channel 2 reported in October that every police shooting case since 2010 had been deemed lawful in the state’s criminal justice system.

Now, you'll almost certainly skulk off and ignore this too. Or you'll swear that the cops were totally justified since they were "afeared" for their lives.

Now, admit I told the truth. For once just admit the truth. I've proven every single statement I've ever made, and all the proof you've ever offered is you interacted with police all off twice, and from this you deem that all cops area great people and get a lot of bullshit for no reason. You have zero studies to back up your assertions. You have zero except your own two experiences that all was well.

Will you be honest enough to admit it, or do I link to this post and use it in every response you make to me in the future?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Police Officer Stress

So you have nothing.

Get busy with those Alzheimer's treatments man. Good luck with it.

Absolute nonsense. When have I ever called on a cop to die? What have I called for? Accountability. I've called for an end to the Law Enforcement Officer Bill of Rights. I've called for investigations into use of force incidents to be handled like aircraft crash investigations.

Where did I get the idea that there needed to be serious reform? Evidence. When a survey of judges, lawyers, and prosecutors turns up the belief that police are lying in about 20% of the cases we have a problem. When the chiefs of both the NYPD and the SFPD admit that their officers regularly engage in "Testilying" the problem is national.

When half the people who are killed by police in Georgia are shot in the back or unarmed. We have a fucking problem. When a majority of police shootings in Albuquerque are ruled as unjustified by the Department of Justice the problem is becoming clear for everyone to see.

When the Sheriff of Los Angeles is convicted of obstruction of justice and conspiracy to cover up misconduct you can not pretend the problem is with a handful of cops.

When the LASD is found to have 100 unconstitutional policies and procedures the still waters are indeed running deep.

You say if I don't accept the misconduct that is systemic and egregious that my only other option is chaos. Why is it outrageous to expect a police officer to follow the existing rules? What is insane about expecting cops to tell the truth? Why is it akin to wanting cops dead to review and consider the current use of force standards? We got here by considering those use of force standards in practice decades ago. This is not how it was in the old west. If you shot an unarmed man in the old west you were hung as a murderer. Wyatt Earp was tried for carrying on a feud behind the badge.

You have never explained why reform as I suggest is incompatible with public safety. All you do is put words in my mouth about what I want and claim nonsense.

I do not want a war on cops. I want reform and accountability. I want cops who's word is as good as gold. I want the scales of justice balanced by the system. You want and regularly defend the system that is in no way just. You consider those wrongfully convicted to be irrelevant. Fuck them. They did something that warrants the incarceration.

So finally. Explain to me how having honest police and accountability is incompatible with the core values of America.
PREACH!!!

giphy.gif

I grieve the tragic loss of officer Familia, and hope for comfort for her loved ones in the wake of such a senseless act. At the same time, it doesn't justify the actions of so many bad cops who are protected and lied for by otherwise good cops. Until the men in blue start policing their own ranks, I fear that too many more innocent people on both sides of the issue will grieve..
If the police were more honest, there'd be far less instances of these types of things. People aren't dumb, they see the police getting away with murder, time, and time, and time again. At a certain point, some of these people will lash out.

Put a blue light on porch or lamp post to support law enforcement...

THE MURDER OF OFFICER MIOSOTIS FAMILIA—AND THOSE WHO KILLED HER
Distributing responsibility equitably.
July 7, 2017

Jack Kerwick
rdr.jpg

In the wee morning hours of July 5, a Bronx police officer, 48 year-old Miosotis Familia, was shot dead as she sat in her patrol car.

Familia was a 12-year veteran of the New York Police Department and the mother of three children. She was murdered by 34-year-old Alexander Bonds, a career criminal with a record for violence, including violence against police officers.

Officer Familia, judging from her name and photograph, is a dark complexioned Hispanic.

The scumbag who robbed her of her life is black.

This last point bears mentioning, for there is no way to divorce this cold-blooded, unprovoked assassination of one of New York’s Finest from the anti-police Zeitgeist to which forces on the left have given rise. It’s true, of course, that there has long existed in America, especially since the emergence of leftist “liberationist” movements in the 1960’s, hostility toward those entrusted with maintaining the thin blue line between civilization and savagery.

The Murder of Officer Miosotis Familia—and Those Who Killed Her

Blue lives do matter but not black and blue lives it seems

No response as of yet from the NAACP.

Odd.

There are a few rabid morons here that believe all cops are bad, it's only a hand full. Most police are OK and try to help but the media won't report it because there part of the rabid alt left. Then you got some left-wing morons say we don't need any police, wow what a world that would be, that's one of the reasons I live here. BLM is a terrorist group of crazed negroids kinda like the alt left people dressed in black which attack, rob, burn and loot. So if your one of those morons that say all cops are bad just STFU...

Blue light to support police...

There are a few rabid morons here that believe all cops are bad, it's only a hand full. Most police are OK and try to help but the media won't report it because there part of the rabid alt left. Then you got some left-wing morons say we don't need any police, wow what a world that would be, that's one of the reasons I live here. BLM is a terrorist group of crazed negroids kinda like the alt left people dressed in black which attack, rob, burn and loot. So if your one of those morons that say all cops are bad just STFU...

You know I kind of agreed with you on Sharia law. Then you post this dribble and bring it into question. Why don't you have a red light for fallen firemen? Don't you care about fallen firemen?

So you are expecting big news reports for cops that do their job? You know it doesn't work that way. When is the last time they reported an airplane that landed on time with no problems, or a volcano that has been dormant for years, but didn't blow up today, and no reason to believe it will any time soon?

So you are expecting big news reports for cops that do their job? You know it doesn't work that way. When is the last time they reported an airplane that landed on time with no problems, or a volcano that has been dormant for years, but didn't blow up today, and no reason to believe it will any time soon?
Yawn - typical libtart spin again...

Good things about cops - About 31,400,000 results ---> good things about cops - Google Search

July 7, 2017

Jack Kerwick
rdr.jpg

In the wee morning hours of July 5, a Bronx police officer, 48 year-old Miosotis Familia, was shot dead as she sat in her patrol car.

Familia was a 12-year veteran of the New York Police Department and the mother of three children. She was murdered by 34-year-old Alexander Bonds, a career criminal with a record for violence, including violence against police officers.

Officer Familia, judging from her name and photograph, is a dark complexioned Hispanic.

This last point bears mentioning, for there is no way to divorce this cold-blooded, unprovoked assassination of one of New York’s Finest from the anti-police Zeitgeist to which forces on the left have given rise. It’s true, of course, that there has long existed in America, especially since the emergence of leftist “liberationist” movements in the 1960’s, hostility toward those entrusted with maintaining the thin blue line between civilization and savagery.

Are you going to let this cop get away with murder?

Justine Damond's Family Copes With Painful Silence From Cop Who Shot Her | HuffPost

He's saying because a cop in another state recently got ambushed, he was scared when she walked up to their car and he just blew her away.

Reasonable? Hardly.

July 7, 2017

Jack Kerwick
rdr.jpg

Are you going to let this cop get away with murder?

Justine Damond's Family Copes With Painful Silence From Cop Who Shot Her | HuffPost

He's saying because a cop in another state recently got ambushed, he was scared when she walked up to their car and he just blew her away.

Reasonable? Hardly.
It's not my call, but that's a good question for the DA in that jurisdiction, let me know what you hear...

Officer Responding to Crash Scene Shot Dead by Person Trapped in Vehicle
No official motive, yet, but who wants to bet cop hate had something to do with it?

News

Trey Sanchez
officer-allan-1.jpeg

An Indiana police officer was murdered by a man trapped inside a crashed vehicle as he was responding to the scene.

On Thursday afternoon, Lt. Aaron Allan, 38, of the Southport Police Department near Indianapolis, responded to a call of a crash with people trapped inside. As he approached the overturned vehicle to render aid, shots were fired from inside which hit Allan multiple times. He later died at the hospital. An off-duty officer was also on the scene and returned fire, striking one of the occupants with a non-life threatening injury.

The shooter, who also survived the crash and shoot out, has been identified as 28-year-old Jason Brown. So far, no picture or description of the suspect has been released, nor his motive.

Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett the officer’s death is “a shocking and tragic reminder of the difficult, often dangerous work of police officers.”

Officer Responding to Crash Scene Shot Dead by Person Trapped in Vehicle

MEDIA EMPHASIZES FLORIDA COP KILLER IS A MARINE, NOT MUSLIM
August 21, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
miller-e1503151910418.jpg

Let's not jump to any conclusions, but Glenn Miller aka Malik Mohammad Ali's past time in the Marines didn't have much to do with shooting two police officers. His new identity change might have. And his racist tantrums.

But the media keeps emphasizing that he was a Marine.

Here's what the media isn't emphasizing.

But that's not the conversation the media wants to have. Instead it would like to discuss PTSD and how dangerous veterans are. And how wonderful guys named Mohammed are.

Media Emphasizes Florida Cop Killer is a Marine, Not Muslim

Forum List

Back