blue links

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Has anybody else noticed that when you post a message, some of your words will be in blue and if you run the cursor over it an ad will pop up? What's with that? I actually edited one of my posts and put in an extra space to get rid of one of those things.

that's because you aren't a supporting member.
You have been here since 2008 and you don't help support the running of this board. It's expensive.
If you do send in some payments to help, it still doesn't make you a supporting member, and that is why you might be getting some words in blue.
You might want to ask a mod.

You have been here since 2008 and you don't help support the running of this board. It's expensive.
If you do send in some payments to help, it still doesn't make you a supporting member, and that is why you might be getting some words in blue.

So, I'm being blue balled?

So, I'm being blue balled?

mmm.. ah.. Blue Balled..?

I thought was a Guy only thing...:eusa_eh:

Has anybody else noticed that when you post a message, some of your words will be in blue and if you run the cursor over it an ad will pop up? What's with that? I actually edited one of my posts and put in an extra space to get rid of one of those things.

Haven't seen that.

Maybe it's a browser-related thing like Oddball suggested.

Haven't seen that.

Yup.

Firefox browser with the ad blocker add-on filters out all that bandwith devouring nonsense.

Haven't seen that.

Yup.

Firefox browser with the ad blocker add-on filters out all that bandwith devouring nonsense.
Absolutely, Firefox with Ad Blocker and TACO. Got it, love it, works like a charm. I NEVER see ads.

Forum List

Back