Blue Cross drops out of Nebraska's Obamacare marketplace

You are swallowing Bammy jizz.......does it taste good?
^ changing the topic won't have any "effect"

How many ACA plans have you written dad?
None that have "affected" anyone

"NONE" period.

Me? 1675. You are dismissed.
Dismissed, but not "affected"

Dismissed and proven stupid.
That affects you.

"
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska said Friday it won’t sell individual health insurance on the Affordable Care Act marketplace next year because of continuing losses.

Blue Cross’ departure removes the state’s largest health insurer from the individual marketplace, leaving only Aetna and Medica Health to offer individual policies on the Nebraska’s exchange for 2017.

Steve Martin, the chief executive of Blue Cross, told The World-Herald that the company has lost $140 million on the exchange policies since 2014. If the trend continued, losses could total $250 million by the end of 2017, he said."

Obama's "Legacy" is slowly dripping out of his limp dick.
Gee, I wonder why?
Stop Obamacare’s Medicaid Expansion | Office of Governor Pete Ricketts

"
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska said Friday it won’t sell individual health insurance on the Affordable Care Act marketplace next year because of continuing losses.

Blue Cross’ departure removes the state’s largest health insurer from the individual marketplace, leaving only Aetna and Medica Health to offer individual policies on the Nebraska’s exchange for 2017.

Steve Martin, the chief executive of Blue Cross, told The World-Herald that the company has lost $140 million on the exchange policies since 2014. If the trend continued, losses could total $250 million by the end of 2017, he said."

Obama's "Legacy" is slowly dripping out of his limp dick.
Gee, I wonder why?
Stop Obamacare’s Medicaid Expansion | Office of Governor Pete Ricketts

So BCBS dropped all of their ACA plans because Ricketts didn't expand Medicaid?

Go to bed kid.

Forum List

Back