Blue Bloods

After seeing last night's show, my only question is, how many more times is Jamie going to be treated like trash by those who should know him by now?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good! I love the name that was given to the dog and the ending of the show was left with a good question mark. How far does Erin want was is in front of her to go, considering the fact that a person's past can not be re-written?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good and I am glad that what was acknowledged was finally addressed because it is something that I have noticed at one point or another concerning the frame of mind that Frank and Sid have had ever since they left the mean streets of New York. I can still hear what Frank said to Henry during the season five episode when Jamie was threatened by the crazy other half of a woman who was scared to get help from Jamie at the beginning of the episode. Frank said to Henry, "I can't do the things that you did back in the day, nor do I want to." What Frank seemed to finally remember last night is that some things have to be done because if they aren't done, innocent people are then who get the punishments when they do nothing to deserve such an occurrence.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope that all of the filming for the current season of this show was done before TV productions were to be shut down. Blue Bloods being absent from this list here gives me the impression that all of the filming was already in the can.

I recently watched the March 13th episode again because I missed some of it when it was first shown and to me, Danny should've talked about losing Joe to the boy who was vandalizing the cop vehicles.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I cried during last night's show when Danny was talking about forgiveness during the dinner scene. To me, its the forgetting that can not be done. People like that woman who was busted by Jamie and Eddie, people like her are the reason why forgetting is impossible. All that they do is make another person's living nightmare even worse.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. According to the shown preview for next Friday's episode, it is going to be the season finale when its only the season's 19th episode while the seasons normally go as long as 22 episodes. With it being labeled a "season finale" instead of a "series finale", does this mean that the show is going to be back in the fall?

To me, the season finale of this show was awesome even though I wanted to smack the crack out of so many of its female characters, Erin included like always for being the hypocrite that she was towards Anthony concerning the subject of doing favors for family members. At the end of the day, how much of a good difference has she made in the lives of her family members? The girl who got pregnant by Joe in my opinion, needed her hair pulled out for keeping him and the other Regan family members in the dark about Joe Jr. especially when Joe Jr. would only have about 13 years with his dad. I hope that we get to see more of Joe Jr. Because of how much time has already been lost, a seat for him at the Sunday family meals should always be there for him. When Danny and Detective Baez stopped Geo's brother at the end of the show, I am glad that the show history was remembered though the mention of Detective Baez's brother. I'll never forget when Javi took the bullet(s) for her in the season five opener. The girl who didn't take her baby to an actual person at the precinct, can she be busted for the way that her baby was left behind because if she can, she should be. When Eddie said that the baby had hypothermia, it would've taken all that I have in me not to slap the girl if I had been in Eddie's position. To me, Nikki and Jack should've been present for this episode since a new Regan family member was going to be introduced. Speaking of new Regan family members, should this show be back in the fall, will we be getting news that another Regan family member is coming thanks to Eddie and Jamie?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I won't be surprised if it does get acknowledged in some way with it being the way that things are now. That is what I love about the show. It addresses a good deal of what goes on in reality.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's season eleven opener was good, but to me, if Eddie doesn't see the change that she believes should take place in her dad, how much does she actually owe the guy?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder what Erin's final words to Joe were?

Last night's show was good although the ending didn't surprise me. The only reason why it doesn't bother me is because of Joe Jr.'s mother. I wanted to slap her when she said to Frank, "Y'all are not his family." If them words are true, its because of her decision to keep Jr.'s existence from Joe and the other Reagan family members. If Sean had not found him, no one in that family would have ever learned about him being out there. I loved watching Erin get passed over at work. To me, its what she gets for being so awful to her family. A few questions that I have are have we seen the last of Nikki and is her absence the reason why Joe Jr. has been written into the show? Also what is supposed to happen to the guy who did the shooting of the little girl's dad at the beginning of the show? To me, he should still get some kind of sentence for being the murderer.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Nicky is definitely coming back, if only in a limited capacity. Blue Bloods season 11 spoilers: Nicky will return to the show soon

She is now a 24-year-old woman, presumably looking to further her career elsewhere.

As opined in the article, there are simply not enough seats remaining at the Reagan Sunday dinner table.

As for Friday's show (December 11), more of the same. I like it. Glad they are not writing scripts about the Cajuna Virus or giving in to the Snowflakes.

I blame Joe Jr.'s mother for everything that took place during tonight's show. Just before he left Frank's house at the end, I was like, "Do keep in mind that you have missed so much already."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, Jr. should just appreciate whatever attention is given to him because it may be better than being ignored completely. I wonder how often this late beautiful precious who I miss so much haunts those who decided to walk away from him.

Tonight's show couldn't have been better. I am glad that a deal could be made with the detective who now sits in a wheelchair and that Officer Flores wasn't guilty of killing the guy who shot his partner. Erin's situation on the other hand made me cry when that man made it as clear as crystal glass that he couldn't forgive himself for what he was guilty of. My only question is, what kind of sentence will he be given? To me, because he is willing to put his life on the line to make up for the one that he took, part of his arrangement should include continuing to make life saving differences where other people are concerned in whatever way that he can.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good, but it only re-solidifies my feelings about Eddie being with another female cop for a partner. To me, a female cop should be with a male cop just in case some extra muscle is needed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love when Sid mentioned a raise during his final scene. :D :D :D

Tonight's show was good. If that ride along program that Eddie and her partner took part in is getting the axe, I am not surprised. One thing that is illustrated during tonight's show is that while things may go well during one attempt, lightning will not always strike again a second time later on which is what happened with Danny's situation too, only for him, it went the other way which was good. He showed that there is still some fairness where those who carry a badge is concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back