Blue Bloods

Last night's show was good! If the guy who played Anthony's brother is not related to the guy who plays Anthony, I want to know where the guy was found because in my opinion, they look alike. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

This show was good this past Friday night, but I couldn't help but want to smack the woman that Erin had to deal with. I get why she was mad, but it sounded like what was done to her daughter was the only solution. The good thing about how things are now is that her daughter is not suffering anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Does anyone else here watch this show? Last night's episode was really good. I am glad that girl was going to be cleared of her assault charge once her community service was done. I felt bad for her. It was either she be pounded or her teacher. To me, what the principal ended up doing actually made some sense. Speaking to them students in the only language that they understand is exactly what should've been done because when you multiply a positive times a negative, what do you get? Not a positive, but you will get a positive when you multiply a negative times a negative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the show, when a preview for the next new episode was put out there, it was said that it wouldn't be shown until March 2nd. Why are we having to wait so long, especially when new episodes are normally shown all through the current month?
It's a well done series, something for our conservative members. This is the last season.

Does anyone else here watch this show?
It may be a good show; I don't know. I know that when I'd first heard about it I thought it was about something totally different from what it is about. I've had enough with police dramas, so, I don't watch it.

Truly, I've had enough with the continuing drama aspect of nighttime television, period. I "get" the notion of character development and why writers, actors and directors incorporate it into dramatic television productions. It's also not lost on me that the so-called "dramady" (hour-long programs that blend comedy with drama) challenge the television academy because there's no clear cut "box" in which to fit them.

That said, were I desirous of continuing drama, I'd watch daytime television dramas. Frankly, I'd like to see more night time drama that, like Twilight Zone, is the television equivalent of short stories that have nothing to do with one another and that are instead self-contained dramatic stories that stand on their own and are good. Television is able to do that with miniseries that run as specials of a sort, but it seems unable (unwilling?) to produce them as regular programming.

The closest to that and of which I'm aware, is American Horror Story, which is sort of like that, but the dramatic presentation spans a whole season instead of one to three episodes. After that, Murdoch Mysteries and Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries approach it; they both have minor ongoing storylines pertaining to the personal lives of the protagonists, but mostly each episode is self-contained. Otherwise, the only wholly self-contained episodic shows I can think of are in the non-fiction genre.
I agree continuing stories suck. Continuing stories help keep rating up but a lot of people avoid those series so we have the format which has a new story every week with background story that goes on and on and on

Does anyone else here watch this show? Last night's episode was really good. I am glad that girl was going to be cleared of her assault charge once her community service was done. I felt bad for her. It was either she be pounded or her teacher. To me, what the principal ended up doing actually made some sense. Speaking to them students in the only language that they understand is exactly what should've been done because when you multiply a positive times a negative, what do you get? Not a positive, but you will get a positive when you multiply a negative times a negative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the show, when a preview for the next new episode was put out there, it was said that it wouldn't be shown until March 2nd. Why are we having to wait so long, especially when new episodes are normally shown all through the current month?
It's a well done series, something for our conservative members. This is the last season.
Where have you seen or heard it said that this is the show's final season?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There's nothing official. However, any show that makes 9 seasons is living on borrowed time. Ratings for the show are not really bad but they are down 5% to 10% plus none of the actors are contracted for a season 10.

I would like to see some of the cast in different roles, particularly Donnie Wahlberg who plays Danny.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There's nothing official. However, any show that makes 9 seasons is living on borrowed time. Ratings for the show are not really bad but they are down 5% to 10% plus none of the actors are contracted for a season 10.

I would like to see some of the cast in different roles, particularly Donnie Wahlberg who plays Danny.
Walberg should have been canned on the first show. No cop would be able to keep their job with his attitude and anger issues.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Walberg should have been canned on the first show. No cop would be able to keep their job with his attitude and anger issues.
Good Grief! This show is not meant to be realist. How many families of law enforcement officers have a Harvard graduate who decides to become a cop, a police commission, a retired police commissioner, a prosecutor, a son that's detective, a son that's a beat cop, a son who died in 911, and who each week fight the never ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way of life.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Danny going as far as he went is what kept that missing girl alive. Time was a luxury that he didn't have due to the child have diabetes, so I don't blame him for beating on that man.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Have they officially decided it is the last season? Last I heard it was still a question mark. It's ratings are a bit odd but that is not completely unusual for Saturday network shows. Low demographic numbers but fairly strong total viewership for the network. A lot of people watch---just not the ones that matter to advertisers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Have they officially decided it is the last season? Last I heard it was still a question mark. It's ratings are a bit odd but that is not completely unusual for Saturday network shows. Low demographic numbers but fairly strong total viewership for the network. A lot of people watch---just not the ones that matter to advertisers.
The last I checked, there was no decision. However, Tom Selleck said there were no contracts that extended past this season.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Blue Bloods is show on Friday, not Saturday.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Blue Bloods is show on Friday, not Saturday.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ok whenever. I DVR it and watch it on Sunday

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The last I checked, there was no decision. However, Tom Selleck said there were no contracts that extended past this season.

That's not unusual. You don't want to end up having to buy out a bunch of high dollar actors for a show not airing. I guy I know made out like a bandit when a show he was on got cancelled after a couple episodes. They had to pay him his full contract price for the series.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

According to this, there has been no decision as of 3/21/2019 about a Season 10 Blue Bloods on CBS: Canceled or Season 10? (Release Date) - canceled TV shows - TV Series Finale

I'm not always thrilled with the acting but it does come up with a lot of real-life events that make it worth watching - I DVR it.

My main gripe is that Selleck always seems to be either hunching his shoulders or trying to hide his neck. :)

Last night's show was good. The story line concerning Jamie and Eddie made perfect sense considering what happened to Joe.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show couldn't have been better although I think that Danny shouldn't have removed his ring until he was truly ready for it to not be on his hand anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here for some awesome news about the show. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back