Blue Bloods

I saw some of it...I'm struck by how much Magnum now looks like Higgins.

I've seen some episodes. It strikes me as being a little overly-righteous in the few episodes I've caught.

Does anyone else here watch this show?

I watch the reruns on that channel that runs them all day; I watch a couple of episodes, maybe three depending on the weather. I like the series, but miss the current series a lot. I missed the episode where Danny's wife gets killed, and I'm still trying to catch it on the rerun days with no luck. All the characters are pretty good actors and it's well written.

Sitting down to watch TV usually puts me to sleep, though, so I end up missing half of the shows anyway.

Last edited:

I watch the reruns on that channel that runs them all day; I watch a couple of episodes, maybe three depending on the weather. I like the series, but miss the current series a lot. I missed the episode where Danny's wife gets killed, and I'm still trying to catch it on the rerun days with no luck. All the characters are pretty good actors and it's well written.

Sitting down to watch TV usually puts me to sleep, though, so I end up missing half of the shows anyway.

There really wasn't an episode when Danny's wife got killed that I recall. They disappeared her over summer.

There really wasn't an episode when Danny's wife got killed that I recall. They disappeared her over summer.

lol well that explains why it seemed like I just missed it and caught the later episodes, then.

Thanks for that, else I would still be looking for it and going nuts.

lol well that explains why it seemed like I just missed it and caught the later episodes, then.

Thanks for that, else I would still be looking for it and going nuts.

No problem. IIRC they started off the fall premiere last year with Danny visiting the grave and them haphazzardly talking about a medivac crash and they have backed into the storyline surrounding it with the recent psychic telling him she said she was murdered.

Tonight's episode was good although I wanted to smack Erin...again. Whenever Danny needs a favor out of her, she can't blow him off fast enough, but when he doesn't need one, she never knows when to leave him alone! Could she be anymore of a headache?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Does anyone else here watch this show? Last night's episode was really good. I am glad that girl was going to be cleared of her assault charge once her community service was done. I felt bad for her. It was either she be pounded or her teacher. To me, what the principal ended up doing actually made some sense. Speaking to them students in the only language that they understand is exactly what should've been done because when you multiply a positive times a negative, what do you get? Not a positive, but you will get a positive when you multiply a negative times a negative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the show, when a preview for the next new episode was put out there, it was said that it wouldn't be shown until March 2nd. Why are we having to wait so long, especially when new episodes are normally shown all through the current month?

A better name for this show would have been "The Self Righteous Brothers"

smug arrogant pricks.

^^^ To me, if anyone on that show has such an attitude, its Erin. She is the one that I can not stand.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ To me, if anyone on that show has such an attitude, its Erin. She is the one that I can not stand.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Erin is , by far, the worst of the family. I'm sure the entire family wishes it had been her instead of Joe.

^^^ To me, it should have been her instead of Linda!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Not long after Linda's accident, Frank made a remark during one episode about Nikki being the one who was sitting where Linda used to be at the family dinner. I was like, "The last person who was in that chair got killed! Erin, would you please trade places with your daughter? She doesn't deserve such a fate."

Sorry, but after watching it all, it's clear to see the anti gun and anti white bias and the "rely on the police" themes subtly played out by the series.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Not long after Linda's accident, Frank made a remark during one episode about Nikki being the one who was sitting where Linda used to be at the family dinner. I was like, "The last person who was in that chair got killed! Erin, would you please trade places with your daughter? She doesn't deserve such a fate."

I'm not a Nikki fan either LOL actually I dont like anyone in the family, but I enjoy the show. Weird I know .

Sorry, but after watching it all, it's clear to see the anti gun and anti white bias and the "rely on the police" themes subtly played out by the series.

Oh , you haven't watched enough then, there are actually times in some seasons where it is quite clear that the police department disagrees with the policy of taking guns from private citizens and such.

That they don't stray far from realistic NYC is just a desire to be realistic, this show isn't anti gun. Nor anti white for that matter.

Oh , you haven't watched enough then, there are actually times in some seasons where it is quite clear that the police department disagrees with the policy of taking guns from private citizens and such.

That they don't stray far from realistic NYC is just a desire to be realistic, this show isn't anti gun. Nor anti white for that matter.
Art copying reality? Nope, bias. It's ok, all of of h-wood is like that.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm not a Nikki fan either LOL actually I dont like anyone in the family, but I enjoy the show. Weird I know .
Actually Erin is the one that I can not stand which is why I would rather her be in Linda's chair instead of Nikki just in case the chair is cursed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Actually Erin is the one that I can not stand which is why I would rather her be in Linda's chair instead of Nikki just in case the chair is cursed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When I said "I'm not a Nikki fan either" I meant I'm not a fan of Erin , I'm not a fan of Nikki either"

Actually, I dislike the entire family.

Latest episode shows how pro-sanctuary they are. An illegal refuses to show a cop his ID. It escalates, and she asks if he's illegal. They crucify her. Liberal scum. I Realize it's a TV show, but it's the agenda they push.

Forum List

Back