Blue Bloods

Last night at the end of this show, a preview for the season nine opener was shown and it looks like Danny is going to be face to face with someone who had a hand in torching his house last year.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My big fear is that we will eventually learn that Linda's helicopter crash was not an accident. I've seen that kind of story line on another show, C.D. Parker of Walker Texas Ranger that is, and so if it can be done on one show, it can be done on another.

I find it had to believe anyone lives vicariously through tv programs. Most if not all of them are written by people whose values, beliefs, and lives are antithetical to what conservatives, republicans and the right wing believe. Seems to me tv offerings would be anathema to those who claim to be on the right.

I find it had to believe anyone lives vicariously through tv programs. Most if not all of them are written by people whose values, beliefs, and lives are antithetical to what conservatives, republicans and the right wing believe. Seems to me tv offerings would be anathema to those who claim to be on the right.

Bluebloods is, by far, one of the most "conservative" shows on TV. [I hate using political buzzwords.] The show is pro-police and law and order.

I saw last night's season nine opener and what I don't get is the big deal that was being made about Jamie and Eddie wanting to be partners still. In my opinion, the feelings that they have for each other should only make them even stronger as a law enforcement duo.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Will Nikki be putting on the uniform anytime soon now that she may be done with college? A year ago Erin said while standing at her ex's hospital bed, "Our daughter graduates from college this year and you are not going to miss it!" Sometime after that Nikki took the cop's exam and felt that she had passed. No more was ever said about it after that though.

Last edited:
I felt bad for Jamie during tonight's show. Going to a whole new location is already big enough, but to get stuck with those who do nothing but act like children? What did he do to deserve such treatment?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jamie and Eddie's putt putt scene was my favorite part of this show tonight! I thank Eddie for asking him what I myself am wanting to know. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Okay I have one more question. Why Linda and not Erin instead?

To me, this show last night was awesome and Jamie is the reason why. I hope that he had the authority to not only fire the "cop" who was supposed to be backing up Eddie, but I hope that the cuffs were placed on the word that I can't say too!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good, but I was rather surprised to see Jack going off to college already. I thought that he was just starting his final year of high school. Shawn I thought was starting his freshman high school year, but when him and Eddie were together, he asked about when she was 16 years old. In season five he was in the 5th grade, so by now he should only be like 14 or 15, but most definitely not old enough to legally drive by now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. According to what Erin said to Nikki's dad a year ago when he was in that hospital bed in last year's season opener, Nikki should be done with college by now.

I'm sure they play with the timelines and ages of the characters, in order to allow whatever story line "works" for them.

I have the impression that they haven't decided what direction to take the Nikki character. In real life she would be applying for law schools, but that would not be a very exciting story line. I think she has her own followers on the show, who don't want her to fade into oblivion - as she would if she went to Harvard Law.

The concern about having Eddi working in Jamie's unit is legitimate. The NYPD would never allow it, and for very good reasons. There would be too much chance of either of them making split-second decisions out of "love" rather than for the best tactical result.

^^^ Because Nikki took the cop's exam last season thinking that she passed, I thought that she would be wearing the uniform by now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This show was good the other day, but in my opinion, I don't think that Eddie being partnered with another female cop is the best idea. If she were to be in serious enough need of help, but another female be enough to get her out of it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I fell asleep and missed some of tonight's episode, but I did see Danny get the news about Linda and when I heard what was said, I was like, "I knew it! Its CD Parker of Walker, Texas Ranger all over again!" I wonder how long until Danny finally comes face to face with Linda's murderer.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
I saw the newest episode of this show and its a complete and total mystery to me how Frank and the rest of the family are able to put up with Erin. If she were a member of my family, it would take all that I have in me not to tear every hair out of her head.......I LOVE Jamie and Danny!!!

God bless you and the guys who play them always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good, but it does leave me with this question. Will Danny end up following in his father's foot steps and just stay single for the remainder of his life?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good, but I do have a question. Why was Sid the one who got stuck doing the press conference in the first place if he was clearly not the best person to do such a thing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love his "Tell it like it is." attitude.

Blue Bloods this past Friday was good, but I couldn't help but notice that Eddie is still partnered with another female cop. To me, she should be with another male cop in case another female cop is not enough when extra strength is needed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Nikki's college graduation was mentioned. Will she be putting on the uniform after taking off her cap and gown?

This show was good this past Friday night, but if I heard right, the girl that Erin was prosecuting one way or another was going to get away with killing that little boy. When Erin and Anthony were shown chatting about the case, I think that I heard Anthony say that ten years was going to be how long her prison time frame would've been. In my opinion, ten years when the victim is a child is bull crap!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I cried when I saw the end of this show last night. When Linda was first asked about, that look on Danny's face in my opinion couldn't have been anymore award winning.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The preview for next week's show looked really good. Jamie and Danny are going to go at it.......again.

Tonight's show was awesome and to me, hearing the words "You are one your own." be said to Erin was the best part of it all! I was like, "Finally! She now knows what it is that she has done all of these years to her own family!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What Jamie said to Eddie before the family dinner, in my opinion, is what Danny needed to hear. If Jamie lets one person slide, then he would pretty much have to let everyone else have a pass too and if the rules and the laws are not going to be enforced, why are they there in the first place?

Forum List

Back