Blowback Against NFL Protests

Liberals are too consumed with self-righteous self-hatred to understand that blacks will NEVER be happy no matter how many concessions they give them. They'll just make more demands. It is a fact that true satisfaction and an extreme victim mentality CANNOT exist in the same person.

They don't notice that crybaby-Americans are a race permanently on the take. GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! Gimme respect, even though I haven't done a damned thing to earn it! Gimme special treatment under the law or I'll be offended and you'll be WAAAYCIST. Well, sane white Americans are sick to death of this race and the needless conflict and knee-jerk melodrama that comes with these creatures everywhere they go.

Good job stereotyping an entire race of people.
Fifty First Dates

Stereotyping is an intelligent response based on a group's general behavior. It is one of those words that had an unfair irrational pejorative meaning forced on them in order to confuse our minds. If you can't generalize, you can't think at all. You take each person as something new, unique, and unrelated to whatever you should have learned about his general type before.

Let me rephrase for your benefit: Way to poorly stereotype an entire race of people. ;)
Whirled Wad of Wub

The fact that you finally realize that there are both valid and invalid stereotypes is more than I can expect from Netters

By the way, in your avatar, is that Timmy Treadwell's head the bears are about to eat?

I don't know what Netters are. :dunno:

I had to look up Timmy Treadwell. Ouch! :p That's just my Halloween-style bear avi. :)

Forum List

Back