Blow up Mekka

i allso want to blow up the temple mount in jerusalem, of course i want to evacuate first

and common i want to blow up mekka i want to blow up more stuff

if i could use a nice 500 kt fussion bomb (low radioactive) on the templemount theres no more question about the next temple or the messias comming, and the muslims are fucked too so good
the bomb dropped on Hiroshima was only about 15 kt, so I think 500 would be more than you were looking for. Besides, if I remember correctly, I think you would have to ask Russia to supply you with that bomb.. I dont think the U.S has anything over 400 kt right now.

usa got up to about 1 Megaton at least 50 of those, rest is between 350 and 100 kt

just need more 350kt bombs to dig in and destroy a mountain

guess it would need about 50 350 kt bombs to reduce mount everest to lake everset

or they just build a 5 megaton bomb of the old design, takes about 1 week

I say no,.
Mecca is an ancient historical place. It would be a serious loss to all humanity if it were destroyed.
I say blow up those that use the religion to hide behind while killing others. Leave Mecca in place for those that worship in peace.

Well, you're no fun. I say hit the nest. Get the queen bee. git er done.
Good or bad I am seriously in favor of protecting ALL historical places. Except maybe the vatican... the vatican can go.

You're right. I was just bitchin bout ISIS blowing up historical sites, demwitts taking down flags or statues.......maybe set up a slow acting jimmy jones koolaid stand at the exit. Maybe a hand stamp...wink wink.

I say no,.
Mecca is an ancient historical place. It would be a serious loss to all humanity if it were destroyed.
I say blow up those that use the religion to hide behind while killing others. Leave Mecca in place for those that worship in peace.

Well, you're no fun. I say hit the nest. Get the queen bee. git er done.
Good or bad I am seriously in favor of protecting ALL historical places. Except maybe the vatican... the vatican can go.

You're right. I was just bitchin bout ISIS blowing up historical sites, demwitts taking down flags or statues.......maybe set up a slow acting jimmy jones koolaid stand at the exit. Maybe a hand stamp...wink wink.
I finally figured out where you were going.

hey if a place makes people go crazy now, blow it up, those ancient historic sites didn t fuck anybody up until crazy muslims thought that they are religiousely important, if muslims blow up ancient sites, blow up MEKKA

muslims blow up buddha statues, muslim blow up ancient temples , of historical value, muslims blow up statues created 4000 years ago, i say blow up mekka

if islam could survive without mekka, to prove it pakistan should nuke mekka

get it, to prove that islam doesen t need mekka, islam should nuke mekka

i belive islam needs mekka, and if islam needs mekka it isn t from god

if islam needs mekka it was made by humans to make money for mekka

islam is to make money for mekka

What the fuck is mekka?

It is the special place where the biggest purple dildo lives and sparkles daily for all too see...

( The best response I could give for the word Mekka while knowing the inbred is spelling Mecca incorrectly and no I am not calling you a inbred, well at least not at the moment )

the spelling of that citys name depends on the culture you come from

the real spelling would be in arabic, which i have no idea off

mekka or mecca or mehcah or whatever has a spelling in arabic, so in roman letters i can spell pretty much as i want

btw im german and in german its MEKKA ! so you should have been aborted because you don t know anything

american : mecca, german mekka, francaise : mecca, arabic :(got no clue)

Forum List

Back