Blow to border fence

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Appropriators deal blow to border fence - TheHill.com

yumafence.jpg

imperialbeachapp.jpg

chulavista2m.jpg

we were immigrants at one one time. we don't have the right to talk.

LOL! If you are born in the U.S. you are NOT a immigrate.

No right to talk? Jeeeeeeeez. Ask your mommy about this. Maybe she can explain it to you.

SO BLOWHARD, bOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH WAS ONLY PUSHED INTO THE FENCE AFTER HE SCREWED UP SO BADLY, AFTER ALL THE REPUBS LOVE CHEAP LABOR, THE DEMS JUST WANT THEIR VOTES

WHO ARE THE BIGGER HYPOCRITES, I SAY BOTH SIDES

No WE weren't. Our ancestors, sure. But immigration has to be processed the right way. We can't allow illegal immigrants to enter this country as they please.

I'm all for immigrants coming to this country, and trying to make a better life for themselves. My ancestors obviously did it. But we can't support any degree of anarchy. Rules are in place for a reason.

It's a privilege to be a citizen of this country, not a right!

No right to talk? Jeeeeeeeez. Ask your mommy about this. Maybe she can explain it to you.

our ancestry little one. what we need to do is deport the people in this country that cause the most detriment.

You said "we were immigrants at one one time". Now you are saying "our ancestry"? Again.....if you are born here you are NOT a immigrant and "ancestry" has nothing to do with trying to stop people from breaking the law and sneaking into the country. It's past your your bedtime isn't it little girl? I hear your mommy calling.

our ancestry little one. what we need to do is deport the people in this country that cause the most detriment.

Hmm.. How many liberals do you think we fit on a bus or a plane and what country do you think we should dump them on? :eusa_whistle:

Will the fences be electrified and with automatic weapons along the top and a moat of crocodiles between the two fences?

..if you are born here you are NOT a immigrant and "ancestry" has nothing to do with trying to stop people from breaking the law and sneaking into the country. It's past your your bedtime isn't it little girl? I hear your mommy calling.

STFU, we have dug tunnels the size of the Jersey Turnpike. I am bringing in about 20 "illegals" this weekend.

.:rolleyes:

SO BLOWHARD, bOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH WAS ONLY PUSHED INTO THE FENCE AFTER HE SCREWED UP SO BADLY, AFTER ALL THE REPUBS LOVE CHEAP LABOR, THE DEMS JUST WANT THEIR VOTES

WHO ARE THE BIGGER HYPOCRITES, I SAY BOTH SIDES

Republicans "want" cheap labor--:cuckoo::cuckoo: Would you care to explain that? It is Republicans that are in full support of the fence.

On the other hand:

While Democrats cater to the labor unions in this country with one hand--they screw labor unions in this country with their support of illegal immigration--to obtain the latino vote----:lol::lol::lol:

In fact here again is Democrat house leader (Nancy Pelosi's comment stating that raids on workplaces hiring illegals are Un-American)

ENJOY:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/18/pelosi-tells-illegal-immigrants-work-site-raids-american/

Last edited:

Hmm.. How many liberals do you think we fit on a bus or a plane and what country do you think we should dump them on? :eusa_whistle:
Damn liberals with their Declaration of Independence, Constitution, Abolition, civil rights, women's rights, suffrage, OSHA, child labor laws, clear air and water acts, muckraking, FDA....

went and screwed everything up :cuckoo:

your partisanship is disturbing and unfounded. there are equal amounts of people that are a detriment. on both sides

A better plan would be for all of YOU (the minority) to move to Texas and help Governor Perry secede from the Union. Then we'd all be happy.

A better plan would be for all of YOU (the minority) to move to Texas and help Governor Perry secede from the Union. Then we'd all be happy.

ahhh governor good hair.

Will the fences be electrified and with automatic weapons along the top and a moat of crocodiles between the two fences?

A virtual fence always made more sense to me. As a deterent, what better way than to put up something that can't be seen? It was a no-brainer. When I had a cocker spaniel who liked to visit all the neighbors on the street, we had to have a virtual fence installed. Worked fine. Just a harmless little zap, and he'd just sit there. (I always wondered what went through his mind. :lol: ) The cats figured it out, however. To the roof and jump!!

Forum List

Back